Need your advice about dropping out of school... :(

Jeezy: - You said you dropped out, how was your experience and do you regret all of it?

I don't regret all of it....but it's just that I don't have work right now and i have to go through any kind of programme they put me in...and that sucks.

But I also think it helped me to be more independent and to form my own oppinions.

I don't regret all of it....but it's just that I don't have work right now and i have to go through any kind of programme they put me in...and that sucks.

But I also think it helped me to be more independent and to form my own oppinions.
I'm going to keep going to school... Not tommorow, but the next day I will go back and keep going til the teachers officially expel me then the CEO wont have much choice but offer me transport to go to another school... If you think about it :) But if all goes well then good ,I will stay... I will let you guys no what happens in about 3 weeks time :thumbsup:

I'm going to keep going to school... Not tommorow, but the next day I will go back and keep going til the teachers officially expel me then the CEO wont have much choice but offer me transport to go to another school... If you think about it :) But if all goes well then good ,I will stay... I will let you guys no what happens in about 3 weeks time :thumbsup:

Well theirs ups and downs to it....
I would really think this through If I were you trust me.

I think would be best to just stay in but you have your own thoughts and things in mind.
but be best just to stay.....but who am I to tell you what to do?

but the thing I'm saying is Just think alot bout it.
think it through and hard.

and see what you really wanna do.

Well theirs ups and downs to it....
I would really think this through If I were you trust me.

I think would be best to just stay in but you have your own thoughts and things in mind.
but be best just to stay.....but who am I to tell you what to do?

but the thing I'm saying is Just think alot bout it.
think it through and hard.

and see what you really wanna do.
Yeah that's good advice :) Yeah I am thinking about it really hard about it :) Thanks for your opinion mate, it means alot :)

I wouldnt think that dropping out is such a good idea, depending on your reason..If you find that it is a complete hell hole, then all the power to you, drop out...But if it is just because you dont like school, or you dont wanna do it anymore, then just think what will happen after that...your life might be beter or it might slide down into the pits...

Do what you think is best for you bro

Good luck buddy :thumbsup: It's good to know that you have a direction now. (lol even though it's of getting expelled) And i'm glad that you chose not to drop out

Dude whatever you do. Dont give up on school. All the education you can get is good. Im 17 and on my last year of school, but because i did homeschooling for 5 years I got really behind, so I am a year behind, yet I still get all my qualifications to get into Polytech/community college. And I get real down because most of my friends are on the right levels when I am not. So dont give up, Im not.
So get as far as you can!

Dude whatever you do. Dont give up on school. All the education you can get is good. Im 17 and on my last year of school, but because i did homeschooling for 5 years I got really behind, so I am a year behind, yet I still get all my qualifications to get into Polytech/community college. And I get real down because most of my friends are on the right levels when I am not. So dont give up, Im not.
So get as far as you can!
I'm not going 2 but there is something I have to say to everyone...

Ok here goes... I went back to school to sort some of the issues out, I left my house at 8am and waited near the library for a couple of my mates to come to catch up with them. And I talked to themt old them what was going on etc then the bell went, so I asked if they had maths or not and they said yes... SO In knew I had maths, so I got my maths book from my locker and went and stood outside and then my stupid maths teacher came out and said ok... You can all come in now... still going really well... so we went into the class I sat down.

Ok, now this is when the drama started happening... I said to all my mates before we went into maths that I bet you guys that I wont last 30 seconds in this class, and guess what? I was right! I sat down in my seat and she yelled out "WINTER!" and I said "yeah what did I do?" and she said... "This Isn't Your Class, what are you doing here?" and I was like "Umm, I've been here for 4 months in this class so how come it's not my class?" and she was like... "get out of my class, your not welcomed!"

Part 2....

I went to the detention room to see if I could find a teacher to sort out all this crap, but not being that surprised seeing them all busy dealing with other things on the other campus I got told to seat down in the detention room and wait, then 1 of the middle school assistants came up to me and said "Can you come with me please?" and I was like "k". Anyway I started walking with her and I said "what's happening?" she said "It's a surprise", and I was "umm, ok then" and then I was like "serisorly!, tell me what it is!" and she said "ok, your going to be put into another maths class with your old maths teacher" and I was like.. fantastic! :) But when we got to the class... I found myself in a class with Year 10 students who all hated my guts about something, and I had no friends in the class nothing. So anyway.. I went up to the desk and sat down, and my old maths teacher was talking to the rest of the class about all this "maths" that I didn't understand because I haven't learnt it yet, and he was like... Ok everyone time to do a test... and I was like "umm, I don't understand any of this work!, can't you get me some different work in my year level that I understand!" and he was like "No, sorry..." and I was like this is stupid... so anyway after class... I decided to walk home and not go to my other classes because I was so pissed off... I was trying to sort everything out but no it all had to end up like this!, and I found out the other day that 1 of my friends sisters are doing the same thing not going to school and another 1 of my friends isn't going to school because they can't stand the school. So I was like... well at least I'm not alone... So at the moment I'm not going back to that school because I don;t wanna be in a class with people hating me and the teacher walking out of the room every 30secs giving the kids a chance to give me ****.

Part 3....

So yeah... I have no where to go, I can't afford to get a tutor to teach me, I can't afford to go on that bus to the "private school" And the train times don't suit me to go to another school. So I have nothing else to do but not go to school until something comes up :( So I think my only chance now is to go bout it the hard way in life, and see where it leads me... I know for a fact that I'm not going to regret this, because It's better being safe then sorry... And I'm really sick of being pushed into fighting other kids.

So yeah, that's what happened everyone... also when I was in the yard at recess, 1 of the school leaders came up to me and said whats your phone number and I said I don't know all I know is it got changed, because we were receiving to much harassment... and he was "uh huh" and I kept saying to him it was the truth and he kept repeating himself saying what's your number and I just felt like saying "why don't you shut the **** up you complete ****ed up mole!" I said to him I don't know my freakin number!, my mum rang you up and changed the details with you so u should know it... and he was like "No!, It wasn't the right 1" and I was like... then the phone company must of stuffed up. And he still didn't believed me and he was going on saying that I forced my mom not to give him the real number and I was like "your kidding right?" then he just walked away... so.. Yeah not a lot I can do at the moment, but we will see what happens :) I will let you guys know when something else comes up. :p

I have the same kinda troubles at my school, where i get picked on like hell by all the teachers... But i have learned to take it. And sometimes send it back.
I also get bulleid liek hell by kids but again, i have learned to take it and sometimes send it back.
But my problem also comes with the fact i simply suck at school. But i'm not going to drop out just yet... And if i do decide to, it doesn't make me a loser in any way. There are still things i can do with my life. Don't let people tell you that dropping out makes you a loser, it doesn't.

Person said:
Don't drop out under any circumstances.
Your future is more important than what you're going thorough right now.
Deal with it, and everything should eventually get better.

If you drop out, you'll be the loser here... so don't do it.
-person
Your wrong, as i said already, you can drop out adn that doesn't make you a loser. And let me put it to you tihs way, you come to my school, for just a week, just ONE week, and from the start you'll think about leaving. Bullying is just out of hand in Australia at the moment and it doesn't seem to be getting better, its getting worse in fact. Kids seem to be abled to convince everyone else "its a game and its not actualy hurting anyone" and thats when the teachers start "playing" too.

Yeah I know, I was thinking about holding my education off til I was at least 16 and I could save up for my motorbike and get my L's so i will be able to ride to school :) But other then that, I can't think of any other things to do.

Dude, **** happens at school. I was bullied all the way through primary school, and had to go through high school hiding who I really was. I finished school because I knew that if I didn't I would be severely cutting down my choices later in life. I understand where you're coming from about the teachers treating you like **** as well, but maybe you could go back and have a chat to the principal about it? Let him/her know that you're having a hard time, but want to stick it out to the end so that you can go somewhere in life. Otherwise, definitely go down the TAFE path. If you pick a course that is right for you, TAFE can be just as good as a high school education. However, at your age and education stage, you aren't going to have many TAFE options. I believe there should be one which allows you to complete your high school education in a modified environment, correct me if I'm wrong on that. Maybe that would be an idea for you? I don't know exactly where you live, but I'm pretty sure you can do that here. But honestly, its not worth dropping out now, you won't get anywhere you want in life. At the very least get your high school certificate somehow.

Good luck mate.

Dude, **** happens at school. I was bullied all the way through primary school, and had to go through high school hiding who I really was. I finished school because I knew that if I didn't I would be severely cutting down my choices later in life. I understand where you're coming from about the teachers treating you like **** as well, but maybe you could go back and have a chat to the principal about it? Let him/her know that you're having a hard time, but want to stick it out to the end so that you can go somewhere in life. Otherwise, definitely go down the TAFE path. If you pick a course that is right for you, TAFE can be just as good as a high school education. However, at your age and education stage, you aren't going to have many TAFE options. I believe there should be one which allows you to complete your high school education in a modified environment, correct me if I'm wrong on that. Maybe that would be an idea for you? I don't know exactly where you live, but I'm pretty sure you can do that here. But honestly, its not worth dropping out now, you won't get anywhere you want in life. At the very least get your high school certificate somehow.

Good luck mate.
Thanks :) Well I have spoken to the principle about things, but she just gets sucked in by the other teachers... So that's not much help... And yeah I did have a look at The TAFE option but It doesn't suit me what so ever... Doesn't involve anything in computers and I have to do it for like 2 years or something... which sucks. But yeah I'm really stuck with options til I'm the legal age to get my license. :(

I have the same kinda troubles at my school, where i get picked on like hell by all the teachers... But i have learned to take it. And sometimes send it back.
I also get bulleid liek hell by kids but again, i have learned to take it and sometimes send it back.
But my problem also comes with the fact i simply suck at school. But i'm not going to drop out just yet... And if i do decide to, it doesn't make me a loser in any way. There are still things i can do with my life. Don't let people tell you that dropping out makes you a loser, it doesn't.

Your wrong, as i said already, you can drop out adn that doesn't make you a loser. And let me put it to you tihs way, you come to my school, for just a week, just ONE week, and from the start you'll think about leaving. Bullying is just out of hand in Australia at the moment and it doesn't seem to be getting better, its getting worse in fact. Kids seem to be abled to convince everyone else "its a game and its not actualy hurting anyone" and thats when the teachers start "playing" too.

Yea just because you drop out of school dosent mean your a loser, but you cant just work at a supermarket or somewhere that is very unproductive for your young life, because then you will begin to travel downhill. It seems most of my friends are.

Yea just because you drop out of school dosent mean your a loser, but you cant just work at a supermarket or somewhere that is very unproductive for your young life, because then you will begin to travel downhill. It seems most of my friends are.
But working at a supermarket is good for work experience.... or at least a start... and if you really wanna focus on getting or at least trying to get a good education like I am, then I know I wont travel down hill :)

Back