Netwars: The Moderator strikes back, Episode V

phreakwars said:
Now that one I SAW. What is there like a reflection of you somewhere on the photo or something ?

You never saw the real me.

The Real Mr. O'Brien (not me) is the only person who has access to my infected anus. (I have hot, sticky cum photos of myself from online).

Mr O'Brien has not been licking the mucus from my nose for a while.

Nice try, though...but I am quite discouraged about it all :p

OK, you should be able to sign on as ANNA PERENNA now, What we do is monitor for duplictae I.P. If you look in the post C.E.S. Banned the Sacy one, and idiot boxxed the anna one.

phreakwars said:
OK, you should be able to sign on as ANNA PERENNA now, What we do is monitor for duplictae I.P. If you look in the post C.E.S. Banned the Sacy one, and idiot boxxed the anna one.

I'm pissed at you for banning Sacy, by the way.

You KNEW she was my sister!

I've never been able to get her to join me in my online escapades, before.

And now you've turned her off them forever.

Anna Piranha said:
You never saw the real me.

The Real Mr. O'Brien (not me) is the only person who has access to my infected anus. (I have hot, sticky cum photos of myself from online).

Mr O'Brien has not been licking the mucus from my nose for a while.

Nice try, though...but I am quite discouraged about it all :p

Hehe.

Hi Outlaw.

Having fun?

Hell all 30 of them like messing with people one way or another... tizz and Tori like to be crybabys... that's why tizz is our forum whore... didn't you see her PAROLEE RAP SHEET ??

phreakwars said:
Hell all 30 of them like messing with people one way or another... tizz and Tori like to be crybabys... that's why tizz is our forum whore... didn't you see her PAROLEE RAP SHEET ??

Actually, I never got the chance to take a look.

I was too busy bugging the **** out of her.

:( I said I was staying out of this bullshit! Someone has been editing my posts too but I been un****ing them for quite a bit.:p

Outlaw2747 said:
:( I said I was staying out of this bullshit! Someone has been editing my posts too but I been un****ing them for quite a bit.:p

Then I guess Phreak is pretending to be you while he edits my posts.

Ooh Phreak, you queen of editing trickery, you.

I hope it ain't him. I think it some fag that has hacked here. I swear when I find that mother****er...

Attachments

• bbf0dc78b844740674235e419e018f11.gif
    bbf0dc78b844740674235e419e018f11.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
Happy Feller said:
Because GF is USING YOU stupid, you guys are to dumb to figure out why... have you not noticed that your posts have not been deleted ?

Some flaws in this argument:

1) The 10,000 post analysis of the Anna/Sacy debacle proves that you are all taking this 'invasion' way too seriously

2) Nobody could have predicted that I would put out a call to my dedicated & sweetly loyal comrades. Not even me.

3) If you truly wanted more members, or more posts, you wouldn't have banned us all almost immediately.

4) We wouldn't have several of your most dedicated stalkers over at Off Topic Forum right now, still posting rage-fuelled messages.

5) There wouldn't be a constant discussion, both in the Shout Box and in the various other sections of this site, about Off Topic Forum.

6) Finally, let's say, hypothetically, that it is true. If so, then it makes you look bad, not us - it means you'd be calling your own members inadequate because they're simply not interesting enough or visiting often enough to fill up a pointless section like The Piss Pot (which hardly anybody reads anyway). In other words, this story is a highly unlikely one. I can't believe you even bothered to invent such a lame excuse, let alone thought that we would buy it.

Hmmm. So, sorry, but I am finding it kind of difficult to feel at all 'tricked' or 'used'.

Just admit that the Sucks Brigade came here; they spammed your forum in a deliciously immature fashion; a few of you got your jollies fighting with adorable net gremlins (as you should); a lot of you got upset; your mods banned them; and now it's over.

It's not that big of a deal, really. It happens all over the internet, every single day. You should have a go at it some time. It's fun.

(Come into the light. Join us)

But what you are doing now - trying to maintain some sense of 'victory' (and in the most pointless joke of a net war that there ever was) by pretending that you were 'just tricking us all along' is one of the saddest, lamest things I have ever read, and it proves that we shook you up way more than you should have let us.

If you can't laugh about the ridiculousness of it all, then it's time to commit suicide.

Which reminds me.

Phreak darling, what are we going to call the the third and final instalment?

Return of the Sucki, or Return of the Pissi?

Nicole Kidman said:
...Hmmm. So, sorry, but I am finding it kind of difficult to feel at all 'tricked' or 'used'....

What's that old saying? Ignorance is Bliss...

Take it from a Mod...You've been USED. Plain and simple.

Phreakwars thanks you for it! He loves Post Count numbers.

Lazy builder in blue text:

Nicole Kidman said:

Always flawed. Arguments would be love-fests if not for the flaws.

1) The 10,000 post analysis of the Anna/Sacy debacle proves that you are all taking this 'invasion' way too seriously

I think it was fun as all ****.

2) Nobody could have predicted that I would put out a call to my dedicated & sweetly loyal comrades. Not even me.

They weren't all you? Your fan base is spreading.

3) If you truly wanted more members, or more posts, you wouldn't have banned us all almost immediately.

Yeah, that really sucks. Unban them. Hang on. They just got boxed. Yes/No?

4) We wouldn't have several of your most dedicated stalkers over at Off Topic Forum right now, still posting rage-fuelled messages.

Stalkers? Heaven forfend. How utterly awe~ful.

5) There wouldn't be a constant discussion, both in the Shout Box and in the various other sections of this site, about Off Topic Forum.

Much excitement. The originality was/is astounding.

6) Finally, let's say, hypothetically, that it is true. If so, then it makes you look bad, not us - it means you'd be calling your own members inadequate because they're simply not interesting enough or visiting often enough to fill up a pointless section like The Piss Pot (which hardly anybody reads anyway). In other words, this story is a highly unlikely one. I can't believe you even bothered to invent such a lame excuse, let alone thought that we would buy it.

Yeah. Lame. Sucks.com m8

Hmmm. So, sorry, but I am finding it kind of difficult to feel at all 'tricked' or 'used'.

I am. Not sorry.

Just admit that the Sucks Brigade came here; they spammed your forum in a deliciously immature fashion; a few of you got your jollies fighting with adorable net gremlins (as you should); a lot of you got upset; your mods banned them; and now it's over.

I thought it was fun. Do it again. Please?????

It's not that big of a deal, really. It happens all over the internet, every single day. You should have a go at it some time. It's fun.

Every day? Must be tiring.

I'm there.

But what you are doing now - trying to maintain some sense of 'victory' (and in the most pointless joke of a net war that there ever was) by pretending that you were 'just tricking us all along' is one of the saddest, lamest things I have ever read, and it proves that we shook you up way more than you should have let us.

No winners. No victory.dum m8s

If you can't laugh about the ridiculousness of it all, then it's time to commit suicide.

Or join in the parteeeee.

Which reminds me.

UUUUUUM, the second one. ;)

Or, the second charge of the light brigade. The very light brigade. :D

Nicole Kidman said:

Which reminds me.

I already thought this was old news?

I havent even been "checking out" the stupid suckage because they are boring....in like a week

why are you rehashing this?

or is there more action on sucks?

whatever....

Ya really! Didn't this get old when we discovered how much fun TH is when he is ragging it?

tizz said:
Ya really! Didn't this get old when we discovered how much fun TH is when he is ragging it?

Yeah, but where is TH? What's to rag?

Gotta get the **** going Tizz? Agreed?

Back