New Album coming real soon

[LP] In The End said:
I don't care what the album art looks like, it always looks nice, although I prefer a HT/Reanimation style. As for the music, I think there should be the regular mixture of singing/screaming/rapping and the same music styles with some of the new sounds their talking about. So far Chester said "There will be ALOT of screaming", then he said "It's dark and spooky, poppy and very melodic", and Rob said "I think the new album will definitely have some softer, piano based songs." To me it looks like it's going to be a softer album :(, I hope there's some heavy songs too.
From that it actually sounds like it's going to be a good mix between hard and soft :thumbsup:

I want to hear something experimental, and I want them to deal with some new (maybe more complicated) themes in thier music. I want to hear something different...they have had alot of time to grow, and you can definitly tell that Mike has grown alot as a musician from listening to his Fort Minor album. Hopefully he will influence the new LP album too.

GRAAAH X0Rz tiredness calm....

Album...please come out soon...and please don't make me miss out on buying it like Halo 2.0 er 2.5 er Halo 2 and one half or quarter...I neez j00...

Back