new guy from illinois!

M

mikey11yfz

Hello

First time on the forums. I ride a yfz 450r. Ryan insisted that I make an account so he could have more riding buddies on here. He said he is banned for a week because you are all friends and got offended. Ill be making my way around the forum. My bro kenny and also eric are making accounts too.

welcome guy im in the neighboring state of mo. got some plans to come to il to ride when i get my rig up and going.

Ill get pics today. Im still trying to figure out why the clan banned my boy. Can't find a single thread worthy of banning. All I see is 1 guy pissing and moaning cuz ryan gave proof that plastidip is no good for wheels.

Yah let it go, Ryan will be back. I myself don't see the warrent, but I haven't read all the past threads either.

Post some pics of the YFZ upp

Hewy guys i'm new here! i was going to start a new thread, but figured since i know mike i could just ad my new intro onto his thread. You don't care do ya mike!?!

Mike and Ryan and I and a few other guys ride almost every weekend. ryan mentioned having some issues here so we came to see what it's all about. I ride an 06 yfz, i also work with Ryan so i know the guy pretty well. Haveyet to find a good thread where he deserved a ban. It sounds like you guys are buddies so he gets shut down when he makes an opinion. If any of you guys are local to illinois and you ride, give us a shout we ride more than we talk about it. Although It looks like Ryan has quite the post count, lol.

Anyone needing their 50 posts for the raffle come in here and go hog wild, :icon_lol:

This thread is worth nothing more than a litter box now

Checking post count like the Admin says... hey at least he isn't a Canadian Gestapo

Back