New Layout (LPF)

Yea, I have to say, I am dissappointed in some of you. Saying the new layout sucks or whatever.. Coredump has worked hard on updating this, and its nice of him to even keep this site going, when all everyone does is complain when we try to do something.. I don't expect praise all the time, but I definatly don't expect all these rude comments.. Why do another LPF Awards, when all it will do is create more problems.. Think before you post rude things!

i agree with you 100%100

people stop complaining!! i think it rocks ^^

I really like the new colors. I was personally getting a little bored with the black and blue, and this is nice on the eyes. And we can actually see the band! The update is nice, thanks for your hardwork!

Edit: Then again I get bored easily with a lot of things, so don't take offense to that. Just my personal opinion on my part.

well i liked the old one better...sry...but i think it's a awesome work to do this new layout... ^_^
but how i said i really liked the old black blue one....

Well I Guess that I'll go with it and get use to it.
But I like it, Somthin new....but my eyes hurt -.-;
The only thing I dont like is I have to try loggin in 3 or 4 times to get in ><

Woooah it's shocking when you first see it! o.o
Personally I think the last one was better but I'll probably get used to this one eventually.

I think it's awesome. And I can't believe even some Mods have disrespect for the work Coredump has put into improving LPF. And LPF awards would be fun if people could grow up, have some fun, and not take things so ****ing seriously. Dude, it's a forum :p

omf... how a random porson can say so much truth in 2 lines.....
HELL YES the upgrade is awesome and i love it eventhough some things need to be fixed....
and about the awards... like rusu said... grow up and have some fun, dont get offended so easy...

And I can't believe even some Mods have disrespect for the work Coredump has put into improving LPF.
Say that again honey. I'm not saying that people should not be entitled to their opinion but being disrespectful with comments such as "ewwww" and "I hate everything" is not an attitude to be expected from anyone in here, let alone Mods. Coredump is doing his best to keep us happy. If you don't like something, you can propose sth better in a civil manner and try to help instead of bashing....:thumbsup:

I'm not disrespecting coredump at all. I was stating my opinion and my opinion on the site was "eww." and I honestly didn't like that much of it all to tell the truth.

I do like some things like the Chat and such, but I prefer the old layout much better. It's not affecting my mod duties so my opinion really shouldn't affect what others think of me as a mod.

I have to say, I love the new banner at the top of the site. The new colors are nice. One thing I can not stand though is the moving icons the new post and post reply and the lp logos. That is so annoying. That is the only thing I dont like. The new chat is awesome.

haha foxy yes u can stil give me rep :D
on top of your post to the right there is te post number then there is the report bad post and in the middle of that there is the rep its a scale :)

Back