New LP album to be released in 2007

[LP] In The End

The new album has been delayed again to the beginning of 2007 :(

"We were shooting for the end of this year, I think it's gonna be towards the beginning of next year actually. We're just being really careful with what we're doing and were having a type of fun in the studio. It's probably the most fun record that i've ever done; I'm having the most fun on this Linkin Park record that I've ever had in the studio. The Fort Minor record was fun and the Linkin Park records were a lot of fun, but we're just trying out things
that... I don't even know what genre to put it in. I don't even know what to call it."

Source: LPFuse.co.uk/LPZion.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't surprise me if they delayed it further. What a disappointmeant they are. You can basically throw all the hype out the window now.

Haha there are bands who work on their albums for over 2,5 years.. and have longer gaps than 3 years.. their albums always come out great..

allieking said:
why the **** are they a dissapointment? would you rather get it now and it not be perfect?

so i assume you wont be buying it then?

I'd probably even forget that they were even working on an album be then.

Phranka said:
Haha there are bands who work on their albums for over 2,5 years.. and have longer gaps than 3 years.. their albums always come out great..
NIN, for example... NIN albums tend to come out with 5-7 year gaps inbetween, and they're still amazing albums.

just be patient. i'm almost positive that the entire album will blow me away. if we just wait a while longer, it'll be absolutely perfect. :)

well LP is not NIN. You see, this is what side-projects do to a group, they push the main focus so far out of sight. When LP releases the album, I probably won't even know they did.

Anyhow, I'm outta here. Iy was nice knowing everyone.

Dude, you don't have to leave the forums just because you're feeling angry that the album got set back o_0

Calm down! Breathe!

Oh... hm yes you will know =] It will be the talk of the rock community ;] Maybe lol. Well if they get the promotion right, you will defo hear about this new album. They sound excited about it so yeah.

Back