Important New Members Sign In Here

Mr X said:
...Hello ppl, I'm Mr X (for now)..and generally I know **** about ****..and that basically means I'm full o **** 60% of the time.The other 40% is b.s :)

Usually I get pissed off at/with pissed off ppl....and theres a lot of them here.lol

Well thats me....

"say ello to my lil fren" ~scarface
You sound so manly with a name like Mr. X and all that talk about ****... well **** I hope it isn't because you just looked at your condom after taking out of your lovers ass.

Crispy Critter said:
You sound so manly with a name like Mr. X and all that talk about ****... well **** I hope it isn't because you just looked at your condom after taking out of your lovers ass.

hahahaha thank you for the welcome Crispy....you could'nt help ur self could you? Mr X is a temporary tag.....did'nt know you felt threatened by it's masculinity hahahaha ..is there something you would like to share with the class?

...will be glad to lock horns with you in future ...you trick ass biatch lol

btw 60%fact and 40% speculation...hahahahaha :)

This site is so awesome!! I'm glad to being joing what I consider the few and the proud!

There's just so much to discuss here, and this site will definitely come in handy after those hard days at work.

I hope to become a very active member here. I have been members at other sites, but the range of topics here makes this the best one by far!

SlIgHtLyOpInIoNaTeD said:
This site is so awesome!! I'm glad to being joing what I consider the few and the proud!

There's just so much to discuss here, and this site will definitely come in handy after those hard days at work.

I hope to become a very active member here. I have been members at other sites, but the range of topics here makes this the best one by far!

You wouldn't happen to be a used car salesperson? Work on your pitch a little and I'll coach you on originality.

Mr X said:
hahahaha thank you for the welcome Crispy....you could'nt help ur self could you? Mr X is a temporary tag.....did'nt know you felt threatened by it's masculinity hahahaha ..is there something you would like to share with the class?

Oh... it be permanant. Unless, of course, you register a different username and email account.

If you do change it, don't come back claiming to be the former Mr X! No one will believe you and I'll have to Idiot Box you for lying so much.

RoyalOrleans said:
You wouldn't happen to be a used car salesperson? Work on your pitch a little and I'll coach you on originality.

Nope not a used car Salesman, just happy to have something to do during the day at my new job. I guess I have some things to learn here if that's the response I get for being a new member.

Feel free to coach on originality, some people have told me I'm finally coming out of my shell

Feel free to coach on originality, some people have told me I'm finally coming out of my shell
Oh, well make sure you speak to your full potential alright.:cool:

Nope not a used car Salesman, just happy to have something to do during the day at my new job. I guess I have some things to learn here if that's the response I get for being a new member.

Sitting on your ass all day, collecting a welfare check is not a job.

Words of wisdom oh youthful and enthusiastic one...

Old age and treachery will destroy youth and enthusiasm every time! :eek:

RoyalOrleans said:
Sitting on your ass all day, collecting a welfare check is not a job.

Don't sit on my ass all day!! Sorry to ruin your oh so glamorous thought I work my 40 a week just like every other normal person. Welfare is for
slackers who are the bane of society. I can only dream of a day where I can sit on my ass and make money, but it will involve work when i do, not just mooching off tax money!!!

Don't sit on my ass all day!! Sorry to ruin your oh so glamorous thought I work my 40 a week just like every other normal person. Welfare is for
slackers who are the bane of society. I can only dream of a day where I can sit on my ass and make money, but it will involve work when i do, not just mooching off tax money!!!

Moochers have their place. It if it wasn't for moochers, who could I bitch about when I'm filling out my tax return? :p

Whoa! Easy there, Seabiscuit!

I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. Just consult Velvet Jones book, "How To Be A Ho".

RoyalOrleans said:
Whoa! Easy there, Seabiscuit!

I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. Just consult Velvet Jones book, "How To Be A Ho".

I don't know who stuck whatever it is that's up your ass up there dude, but GODDAMN! I thought this is where the new members got welcomed. All you have done in here is shot me down as a person, and quit frankly, YOU DON"T KNOW ME guy! If you got **** to say, you appear to be a veteran member here, keep it to the real debate threads. Combat my thoughts, not me as a ****ing person who has not been here long enough for you to even know my train of thought. It little ****s like you that make people hate sites like this. When I started out, I was just thinking how good of a site this was because you could speak your mind about different topics of interest. No one else here is interested in how much of a **** hole person any of us may be!

I guess after this, if you keep talking, I'll just let you talk to your computer screen because there's nothing more I have to say about this.

See you in the real forums!

I don't know who stuck whatever it is that's up your ass up there dude, but GODDAMN! I thought this is where the new members got welcomed. All you have done in here is shot me down as a person, and quit frankly, YOU DON"T KNOW ME guy! If you got **** to say, you appear to be a veteran member here, keep it to the real debate threads. Combat my thoughts, not me as a ****ing person who has not been here long enough for you to even know my train of thought. It little ****s like you that make people hate sites like this. When I started out, I was just thinking how good of a site this was because you could speak your mind about different topics of interest. No one else here is interested in how much of a **** hole person any of us may be!

I guess after this, if you keep talking, I'll just let you talk to your computer screen because there's nothing more I have to say about this.

See you in the real forums!

OK did you LOOK around this place before you joined???????

This IS your welcome dumb dumb!!!!!!!!

OMG I am so LMFAo ...... Tell me someone understood me there.

Ummmm mis opinionated.... I was busting on you!!! PLease tell me you were trying to use sarcasm there!!!!

Mr X said:

99% confirmation

Get down and give the soldier in the sky 20 for having such a lack of imignation for a user name...

Back