Important New Members Sign In Here

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Amazing, it only took you 8 posts to acknowledge that you made yourself appear and that you are an asshole!

Simply nothing funnier in my book than an idiot calling himself an asshole...

At least you understand self-deprecating humor. It's a start I guess but you can do better than this...

Oh christ...

Some snot nosed gerbil wants to play bad man...give me strength.

Sonny, if you want to play "nyah nyah's" then I suggest you try www.disney.com. Peurile little word games are a speciality there. If IKYABWAI is all you've got, what ARE you doing in an adult forum.

If you want to impress me, I've put some contributions into the Debate thread. Go and make yourself famous there.

If I want a leghumper, I'll go rescue a dog from the pound.

Rotwang said:

Close, but not exactly accurate. In truth, the only real reason a Down Under Blunder would go to the pound and rescue a dog, is because the ugly old lady won't put out anymore and he's desperate.

Thanks for playing. Christine has some lovely parting gifts for you...

Rotwang said:
Oh christ...

Some snot nosed gerbil wants to play bad man...give me strength.

Sonny, if you want to play "nyah nyah's" then I suggest you try www.disney.com. Peurile little word games are a speciality there. If IKYABWAI is all you've got, what ARE you doing in an adult forum.

If you want to impress me, I've put some contributions into the Debate thread. Go and make yourself famous there.

A bit easy wasn't it. You have the whole forum at the edge of their seats with one post i know you didn

Hey y'all- Chi here, Insect invited me here. He's been bugging me to check this place out FOR-EVER, I've checked it out a few times, but never got used to the format. Finally joined today because he challenged that "people wouldn't last 10 posts"-LMAO!!!!!! (Nice little trick to get us here, Insect).

Duh, I just noticed and remembered something. "Insect" doesn't go by that name here, he goes by "Outlaw". My bad.

Someone has taken my challenge huh? Hmmm...way to fall for propaganda like most people do. DAMN I would make a great car salesman. But even so...I think we will see some chaos and heartbreaking in the mere future...this is goona be great.

Oh and to the TATers and TAPers (GEEZ THAT'S A GAY ACRONYM!!!), why did you people decide to come here. I am sure everyone here would like to know, well besides me spreading the URL over there?

But you know what? I know THE perfect guy that would get eaten alive on this site...in fact, if he is on TAP now, I think I'll invite him...;)

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Please..."snot nosed gerbil"... That makes you excited? I guess playground behavior is what gives you your thrills...

Unfortunately, the only thing, for which I have tears for, is the utter waste of human potential in both you and your buddy Rotwang, and even those tears are very brief indeed.

Both of you are clearly adolescents either in mind, body or perhaps both. As of yet, neither of you children as yet has added anything of substance or value to any of the forums regardless of Rotwang's protestations to the contrary. How quaint yet predictable.

If you think that somehow you are brilliant, witty, and cute by having the ability to droll out your drool around here, you are not. I for one, find your self-incriminating ignorance quite laughable indeed.

To wit, I have neither the time nor the inclination to engage in a useless "flame" contest with what I can only assume to be a couple of pimple faced and overly masturbatory teens who could not put a coherent thought to paper and successfully defend their stated position, even if their miserable lives depended upon it. You should go back to the mall to ogle the teen girls sprouting ****, and try your whimsical humor on them for unfortunately that is all you will ever be good for.

However, in the interest of providing some positive influence in your otherwise bleak and dismal lives, I invite you into the real forums for real discussion and debate but I feel that you will take the pussies cop out and refrain from really participating. Afterall, it's rough out there and your words have to have thought, meaning, and substance or you will quickly be cut to shreds by the masses.

Oh, one last thing

Rotwang said:
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but Assumption is the father of ****ups.

As evidenced by the sanctimonious outburst above.

Let me assure you, woodchuck, that relative to me you are a huggy fudging snot factory who is still trying to graduate from Potty Training 101.

Trust me on this.

Now, I dont speak for Mao, but it seems that your opinion of the humorous quality of my posts is not shared by your peers. What does that say, Dink?

Are you the resident Grinch, or as I suspect, somewhat put out that someone has arrived that can outpoint you every which way. May I recommend you take a little trip to www.brawl-hall.com and have a look around.

Then if you have any questions, I'll be right here.

Thanks for the warm welcome, chuckles. Unfortunately, you're not the hardass I'm looking for. Nice try though.

I'm sorry but are you still trying to say something intelligent because you still haven't quite grasped the concept.

As to outpointing me "Junior", the forums are when the action is. I'm there all the time so feel free to join in when you done with your bathroom humor during recess on the playground.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
I'm sorry but are you still trying to say something intelligent because you still haven't quite grasped the concept.

As to outpointing me "Junior", the forums are when the action is. I'm there all the time so feel free to join in when you done with your bathroom humor during recess on the playground.

I'm 54, buckwheat.

You? No sarcasm or cheap shots required. Just establish your seniority with one simple number, or STFU and respect your elders.

Rotwang said:
I'm 54, buckwheat.

You? No sarcasm or cheap shots required. Just establish your seniority with one simple number, or STFU and respect your elders.

Truly amazing.

I am 43 and I respect any elder who acts the part; so in that regard, the ball is in your court. To date, you've done nothing of the sort but perhaps this will change. Clearly, you've roared in, full of yourself, taken pot shots at good people, engaged in playground level antics, and convinced yourself that this is acceptable behavior for a 54 year old.

I think that you find it most annoying that I for one, do not intimidate for any reason whatsoever and couldn't care less who you think you are on BH; here you are a ****ing newbie until proven otherwise so mind your place.

I said it before and I say it again. Welcome to GF. I invite you into the forums and hope that your adult nature will prevail and you will contribute to the discussions.

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Please..."snot nosed gerbil"... That makes you excited? I guess playground behavior is what gives you your thrills...
You really do have your knickers in a twist don't you. Although someone of your mental caliber would probably go for the free willy option.

Now it's probably not your fault for misinterpreting what i typed, we'll blame your father

Back