Important New Members Sign In Here

Hi,my name's Switchblade.Some of you might know me as Crispy Critters son.But for those of you that don't already know me,feel free to piss me off.I'll be waiting. :cool:

Switchblade said:
Hi,my name's Switchblade.Some of you might know me as Crispy Critters son.But for those of you that don't already know me,feel free to piss me off.I'll be waiting. :cool:
What kind of name is Switchblade for a Puerto Rican? Everyone is going to picture the killer in the movie Ghost and see you... What were you thinking?

Hi Switchblade, I'm new here also. I haven't really posted very much, but it's only because I'm spending most of my time reading as this point. Anyhow, I just wanted to greet you seeing as how no one else has.

Crispy Critter said:
What kind of name is Switchblade for a Puerto Rican? Everyone is going to picture the killer in the movie Ghost and see you... What were you thinking?

Don't our children just twist us in a knot sometimes? LOL.

My youngest, (just turned 9 on 8/26) is ALWAYS doing something like that. Cracks me up virtually every day.

Ah, life is good.

Welcome Switchblade you Puerto Rican greaser! :p

Hi Builder, thanks for the welcome. Someone at another website informed me about the "quaint little town, Gingin" about a year ago. LOL Small world indeed.

GinGin said:
Hi Builder, thanks for the welcome. Someone at another website informed me about the "quaint little town, Gingin" about a year ago. LOL Small world indeed.

D'oh!! Start again.

Welcome, and I hope you post your heart out here. LOL

Where you from? Whatcha do when you have to? ;)

Thank you all for greeting me.Yeah builder everything is a bit better.Hey CES let me just say that it was fun when me,you,ParasiteGod,and Asmodai were arguing at well you know the rest :cool: .I hope I get more post and replies to this reply.Well until the next time,L8r

Switchblade said:
Thank you all for greeting me.Yeah builder everything is a bit better.Hey CES let me just say that it was fun when me,you,ParasiteGod,and Asmodai were arguing at well you know the rest :cool: .I hope I get more post and replies to this reply.Well until the next time,L8r

Hey SB!

I see it didn't take you long to get tossed into the Idiot Box. Welcome to the Club! Most all of us have been there.

Don't let it get you down or piss you off. Show everybody that you can still go out to the forums, and reply to the posts all the same!

Don't let the buggers get the best of you! :p

It's ok.IT SUCKS THOUGH.Phreakwars is a Punk son of a gun :mad: I hope this doesn't happen again.I don't know if you guys know me to well if not well then just check my profile,ok.Well L8r.

Switchblade said:
It's ok.IT SUCKS THOUGH.Phreakwars is a Punk son of a gun :mad: I hope this doesn't happen again.I don't know if you guys know me to well if not well then just check my profile,ok.Well L8r.

Phreak is more than likely your best friend right now but you don't realize it yet.

You will...

Of all the people I have chatted with Phreak has to be the 1 I hate the most.The nicest or best 1 to me was ParasiteGod!!!! :D I wonder if your right about phreak though...If what you say is true well then I've got to see it to believe it :cool: L8r

Switchblade said:
Of all the people I have chatted with Phreak has to be the 1 I hate the most.The nicest or best 1 to me was ParasiteGod!!!! :D I wonder if your right about phreak though...If what you say is true well then I've got to see it to believe it :cool: L8r

Hmm...

Do you think that maybe YOU haven't been so wonderful yourself to start out with?

Afterall, you had a few "special" things to say to me yesterday...

What GOES around, COMES around... :)

Still...Did I get you in the idiot box mister.I didn't think so.Besides I was using my father's profile and supprisingly I didn't get him in the mother****ing idiot box.Hell I didn't even know about it that time and yet if I had made a slight mistake I could've gotten him in this stupid box. :mad: L8r

builder said:
D'oh!! Start again.

Welcome, and I hope you post your heart out here. LOL

Where you from? Whatcha do when you have to? ;)
Thanks again, Builder. I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to post as much as I'd like to, as my time is soooo stretched these days. I'm a fulltime wife, mother, student, and employee. I sleep maybe 4-5 hours a night, if I'm lucky. I am addicted to the internet though, so knowing me, I'll find a way to post here when I can. lol Take care.......GinGin

Is this kid REALLY 13????

Damn I am locking my daughter in her room till she's 20 YIKES!!

tizz said:
Is this kid REALLY 13????

Damn I am locking my daughter in her room till she's 20 YIKES!!

I dont blame you.

And if he is only 13 and on a forum like this i dont know if i would let him on it with someone who is gay like me being a member.......exposure and corruption at such a young age can be a bad thing......

after all...we need to be kept in the shadows and kept a secret...........

but i have no children, nor will ever, so i guess i cant judge

btw welcome crispy jr....

I was referring tothe kids language and attitude. I would have had my butt kicked for acting like that.

GinGin said:
Thanks again, Builder. I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to post as much as I'd like to, as my time is soooo stretched these days. I'm a fulltime wife, mother, student, and employee. I sleep maybe 4-5 hours a night, if I'm lucky. I am addicted to the internet though, so knowing me, I'll find a way to post here when I can. lol Take care.......GinGin

Sounds like you're a touch busy. LOL. You've earned a gong in the vocab thread. I like your work. smooch ;) :D

Back