Important New Members Sign In Here

tizz said:
I was referring tothe kids language and attitude. I would have had my butt kicked for acting like that.
Well to bad for you.I think that the only reason that my parents don't kick my ass because of the way I talk is because it was my brother who is even younger than me was the first 1 to curse!!! :eek: There's also the theory that I just have really cool parents.Unlike you!!! :cool:

Switchblade said:
Well to bad for you.I think that the only reason that my parents don't kick my ass because of the way I talk is because it was my brother who is even younger than me was the first 1 to curse!!! :eek: There's also the theory that I just have really cool parents.Unlike you!!! :cool:

Well too bad for you. I think that the only reason that I don't kick your arse is because of the way you opened up to me and AIG and others on the shoutbox the other night.

You wanna curse, do it anywhere but the piss-pot.

While you're in the box, be sure to wipe it clean. I think CES left some Wet-Wipes in the corner. :D

builder said:
Well too bad for you. I think that the only reason that I don't kick your arse is because of the way you opened up to me and AIG and others on the shoutbox the other night.

You wanna curse, do it anywhere but the piss-pot.

While you're in the box, be sure to wipe it clean. I think CES left some Wet-Wipes in the corner. :D
Actually the only reason why you don't kick my ass is because you're so broke that you can't even come here and say it to my face.Don't worry I won't clean the box so that the next person will suffer exactly the same as I am. :D

Because I just feel as if I have to treat you like my own kid. You are closer to her age than mine LOL. I feel like giving you a time out and washing your mouth out with soap. I can't "argue" with you. Parents don't "argue" they just tell you what to do and at your age you do it LOL I am at a loss. Are you even in HS yet? Hell I can't remember what grade I was in at 13. I am conduzzled.

tizz said:
Because I just feel as if I have to treat you like my own kid. You are closer to her age than mine LOL. I feel like giving you a time out and washing your mouth out with soap. I can't "argue" with you. Parents don't "argue" they just tell you what to do and at your age you do it LOL I am at a loss. Are you even in HS yet? Hell I can't remember what grade I was in at 13. I am conduzzled.
If you would tell me to do something I most likely won't do it because,you can't do jack to me. :p I'm in the 9th grade right now,my bandmates/friends are in the 10 grade.L8r

builder said:
Sounds like you're a touch busy. LOL. You've earned a gong in the vocab thread. I like your work. smooch ;) :D
Thanks Builder, just one question though........what's a "gong?" Doesn't sound so good. LOL

Snatchblade said:
If you would tell me to do something I most likely won't do it because,you can't do jack to me. :p I'm in the 9th grade right now,my bandmates/friends are in the 10 grade.L8r
Lets translate that shall we ??

Switchblade Comb said:
If you would tell me to do something I most likely won't do it because,didn't you know Jackasses are very stubborn creatures. :p I'm in the 9th grade right now,my bandmates(this one time, at band camp:rolleyes: .....)/friends(kids who make me fetch them milk) are in the 10 grade.L8r, Biff needs his homework done before Monday... I better snap to it.

phreakwars said:
Lets translate that shall we ??

Hey,First of all the only Jackass I see is clearly you!I met them in school 1 day and I don't do their HW.And we all just hang out,Sure some of the time we wrestle a bit,but still we always know how to have fun,unlike all the rest of you that just sit at the computer like nerds and spend endless hours on this website.Hell you must think that this website is more important than your wives...well for those of you who are even lucky to have 1 :D

I'm backkkkk.... I'm not exactly a new(FNG) member...but the active grunts in this here forum knew me as "Mr X" lol

Just needed a fresh start with a new name(and take care of bidness)...ahhh i remember the warm welcome i recieved from "crispy critter"...and royal orleans...phreakwars will verify me..if he so wishes(see my i.p...plz don't idiot box me)

been busy so..hi to y'all!!!...and new members. :D

Hi my name is Anna and I post on forums all day long because I am really, really cool.

I am an attention whore like every other sad bitch on here, so if you see my name on the end of a thread, make sure to stare at it for ages, in wonder.

Just be really, really aware of me.

Also, please initiate me in the harshest of ways or I will grow bored, and probably never return.

Thanks in advance.

EnterNetProphet said:
I'm backkkkk.... I'm not exactly a new(FNG) member...but the active grunts in this here forum knew me as "Mr X" lol

Just needed a fresh start with a new name(and take care of bidness)...ahhh i remember the warm welcome i recieved from "crispy critter"...and royal orleans...phreakwars will verify me..if he so wishes(see my i.p...plz don't idiot box me)

been busy so..hi to y'all!!!...and new members. :D

Whoops. Bad choice Kiwi. Don't you remember? Maybe Phreak will have pity on you, but don't count on it. Welcome back.

phreakwars said:
Well you better come back under the same name Or I'll idiot box BOTH names for a month, no reason to change your damn name.

Play's stolen Vanilla Ice mp3

Starts to puke,Deletes file, switches to some "Sugarfree - I'd rather give you my bitch.mp3"... ahh that's better

Now THAT is awsome plagarised GANGSTA RAP at it's best.

Anna Perenna said:
Hi my name is Anna and I post on forums all day long because I am really, really cool.

I am an attention whore like every other sad bitch on here, so if you see my name on the end of a thread, make sure to stare at it for ages, in wonder.

Just be really, really aware of me.

Also, please initiate me in the harshest of ways or I will grow bored, and probably never return.

Thanks in advance.

Okay; your wish is my command. 72 hour initiation in the Idiot Box.

We aim to please. Enjoy.

Oh, "You're Welcome".

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Whoops. Bad choice Kiwi. Don't you remember? Maybe Phreak will have pity on you, but don't count on it. Welcome back.

hmmm hiya CES, I did'nt realise that...oh well, I did warn folks that "Mr X" was a temporary tag.

plays p2p ripped vanilla ice mp3 "...Check out the hook...while my Dj revolves it.. ice ice baby" plays bass air guitar

k.. if you must idiot box me...plz think it through shakes clasped hands thats all i ask. :eek:

Back