Important New Members Sign In Here

Anna Perenna said:
No, call me anything but a troll!

Anything!

You cut me to the troll bone with your cruel, cruel adjectives.

What was my question again?

And my own answer to you is, of course, never.

You are not worthy of the title of Troll...You hardly qualify as a little ball of ass wipe paper stuck to the Troll's shithole.

pointless said:
im saying hello ,,,,,,,again.....

Hello to E/everyone. i may be in the wrong place, at the wrong time. which wouldnt be the first time. and i doubt it will be my last. i would be a 25 yr old female, if i could switch the numbers around. so for lack of a better word, i guess you could say that i have been around the block once, or twice. i am not sure if i am more pissed off, or more dissapointed.

due to situations in my life in the last 8 yrs, i have actually learned more about people, that i learned about myself. <will explain "myself" later>.
i consider myself to be open minded. and i NEVER base, or form an opinion, to be with the style of piers, or social group.

So people with out any morals. just,,,,,,,, just........ absolutely.... ,,,,,, well, there isn't a word for it... but,, a,,,,,, sh t, they give me a head ache.

:(
annie
Hi. Sorry about the cold welcome. We are all a bit skeptical of new comers right now, in light of a recent infiltration by a few idiots.

pointless said:
im saying hello ,,,,,,,again.....

Hello to E/everyone. i may be in the wrong place, at the wrong time. which wouldnt be the first time. and i doubt it will be my last. i would be a 25 yr old female, if i could switch the numbers around. so for lack of a better word, i guess you could say that i have been around the block once, or twice. i am not sure if i am more pissed off, or more dissapointed.

due to situations in my life in the last 8 yrs, i have actually learned more about people, that i learned about myself. <will explain "myself" later>.
i consider myself to be open minded. and i NEVER base, or form an opinion, to be with the style of piers, or social group.

So people with out any morals. just,,,,,,,, just........ absolutely.... ,,,,,, well, there isn't a word for it... but,, a,,,,,, sh t, they give me a head ache.

:(
annie

Welcome to GF! I hope that you participate and stay!

Hi, I'm a newbie. I'm pissed off on a regular basis and can usually laugh about it so I hope I can provide some giggles for you all. In the end all you can do is laugh about it all.

Thanks. Putting off cleaning the house. I have two kids, work full time and have a hubby. I have lots of fodder for bitching and ranting. I'm a supreme bitch in an inferior world. ;)

Big Momma said:
Thanks. Putting off cleaning the house. I have two kids, work full time and have a hubby. I have lots of fodder for bitching and ranting. I'm a supreme bitch in an inferior world. ;)

stop talking so highly of yourself, you know that you are the scum of society, you have no hope to advance on this site, shut the hell up you useless maggot ****! :mad:

just joking, welcome to the site ;)

Msixty said:
stop talking so highly of yourself, you know that you are the scum of society, you have no hope to advance on this site, shut the hell up you useless maggot ****! :mad:

just joking, welcome to the site ;)

Love it. I'm going to fit right in here, I can tell. I've been doing some reading here and it's great stuff. I should tell all of my friends about this site so they can be grateful for not having to listen to me bitch all the time. :D

Big Momma said:
There are a few of us on here. You should fit in nicely.

And I can't personally think of one person here who does not like to bitch about something, or flip somebody some ****..... enjoy your stay.:D

Outlaw2747 said:
No problem. Welcome to GF and have fun. :D One major rule we have here...DON'T BE AN IDIOT. Enjoy your stay my friend.
Ahem, are you calling me one already. That's not very nice of you ;)

Outlaw2747 said:
No problem. Welcome to GF and have fun. :D One major rule we have here...DON'T BE AN IDIOT. Enjoy your stay my friend.

Yeah! shivers

otherwise, they'll make your name ... YELLOW! gasp

And write that you are an "idiot" OMG OMG OMG OMG!

be afraid. be very afraid.

DeadGirl said:
I'm new here. That's all you need to know :p

wonderful, more **** to take to the compost heap, well, as RO said, i hope you have a box of tissues, because with what i have seen of you so far, your going to need them. you are in all likelihood THE MOST useless piece of **** i have ever met, pack your bags and get the **** out of my face, you will NEVER make it on this site. :mad:

on a more serous note, welcome and have fun, and don't forget to flame for no particular reason :D

Back