Important New Members Sign In Here

Msixty said:
wonderful, more **** to take to the compost heap, well, as RO said, i hope you have a box of tissues, because with what i have seen of you so far, your going to need them. you are in all likelihood THE MOST useless piece of **** i have ever met, pack your bags and get the **** out of my face, you will NEVER make it on this site. :mad:

on a more serous note, welcome and have fun, and don't forget to flame for no particular reason :D

You're 16, which explains everything you said above. Oh well, I still like you :D

DeadGirl said:
You're 16, which explains everything you said above. Oh well, I still like you :D

lol, i was just ****ing around, and don't try and use my age against me, its never pretty ;)

and thank you :D i feel so accepted
anyway, have fun!

DeadGirl said:
I'm new here. That's all you need to know :p
Well heaven forbid, here I am ranting on and on about **** in other posts and I forgot to come in and give our newest member a warm welcome.

Eh, not worth the effort... I hate her already, I hope she doesn't ever come back..

Think I'm gonna go puke now.

Later.

Oh, and welcome to GF.

phreakwars said:
Well heaven forbid, here I am ranting on and on about **** in other posts and I forgot to come in and give our newest member a warm welcome.

Eh, not worth the effort... I hate her already, I hope she doesn't ever come back..

Think I'm gonna go puke now.

Later.

Oh, and welcome to GF.

Too funny.

tizz said:
Don't do it man, you will start getting REALLY scary PM's Save yourself RUN MAN RUN

NEET NEET

But I'm new here. What kind of a forum is this? Are people nice here? Do the debates take alot of thought? Who are you? Are you a man? ASL????

Back