17. What I've Done
18. In The End
19. One Step Closer
[Encore]
20. Cure For The Itch
21. QWERTY
22. Bleed It Out
23. Faint

Supposedly the missing songs are Hands Held High, In Pieces and Numb and others.

wow im really excited to see QWERTY back on there I cant wait to hear some rips of thses songs like Cure for the Itch and all that. Also In Pieces!

I think they probably got tired of playing it

it might make an appearance again sometime in the future but for now I don't think they'll play it. maybe they'll sub it though for another song they're tired of playing

****.. those are sick setlists!!!!! especially C ;-p QWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERTYYYYYYYYY <3
I hope they will keep using those setlists for their future shows..

ahahaha,illegiible, i was thinking it was a new song for a moment there...

yay the setlists look awesome! although maybe a few more new songs woulda been awesome, dam theyre playing shadow of the day....why not valentines day or in pieces?

and yay qwerty's back, i hope someone can get a good bootleg of set C, that looks a real treat, a 5 song encore!

Hazi[LP]Tonz;513879 said:
yay the setlists look awesome! although maybe a few more new songs woulda been awesome, dam theyre playing shadow of the day....why not valentines day or in pieces?

well i'm sure atleast 1 of those 2 will be in one of the open spots

im hoping the illegibility is simply to mask the fact that theyre gonna play new songs, not that i matters cause i cant attend pr07...but i hope they carry these lists into australia/asia for the future!

Aha, I'm so freaking excited! Those setlists are awesome, I hope they play C here in Toronto. I may sound like a dumbass, but I don't know how to record the show...I mean, with good quality. I have my digicam that I'm smuggling in, and I could take my MP3 players, which have recording devices on them, but I don't have any good recording equipment. Ah well. The Cam takes a pretty decent shot/has awesome sound quality, so hopefully I'll be able to get a few songs!

And yeah, I wish they'd play Valentine's Day and APFMH too. Ah well.

For who all want a rip of the songs this was posted on LPA:

Linkin Park fans should be excited to know that the band plans to professionally record all of their live sets during their Projekt Revolution '07 tour and allow fans who attended a show to download digital copies of that specific performance.

Mike and Dave revealed this information in a recent radio interview with Rockline. Mike had this to say:

"Lemme put it this way, every time you hear bootlegs of live shows on the Internet, it's always, like, board mixes or somebody's cellphone mix...they always sound terrible, regardless of how the song's played, you know? And in our case, we hear a lot of that stuff out there, and we thought, well, wouldn't it be nice if you could go to the show and buy the show? And at our show, you will be able to. You'll be able to go and pick up the show, and it'll download to you, and you'll be able to have that in your music player."

It's unsure whether fans will be provided with a password/registration card of sorts to access the material through a player, or whether the shows will be downloadable mp3s. Either way, high quality rips of Linkin Park concerts are coming very soon.

Projekt Revolution kicked off today in Auburn, Washington.

So theres some cool news!

about that bootleg thing....sounds awesome....

and the setlists seem to add some variety

I was thinking that bootleg thing could mean no live songs on lpu this year? that would be cool.

Back