New Setlists for PR07!

Yeah i love QWERTY and still no APFMH damn..

that's what i was going to say...
QWERTY kicks ass, but I miss APFMH...
i', also surpised to see CFTI!

WTF!?
I swear if LP do a europe tour and don't do that sets here I'll kick their asses!!
LOL

For all the ones goin to PR: Have fun :D and record it ^.^
lol

HELL YEAH!
But I'll kick their asses if they dont play APFMH... AND I still want OSC at the final!!!

LP LIVE CDs

For who all want a rip of the songs this was posted on LPA:

Linkin Park fans should be excited to know that the band plans to professionally record all of their live sets during their Projekt Revolution '07 tour and allow fans who attended a show to download digital copies of that specific performance.

Mike and Dave revealed this information in a recent radio interview with Rockline. Mike had this to say:

"Lemme put it this way, every time you hear bootlegs of live shows on the Internet, it's always, like, board mixes or somebody's cellphone mix...they always sound terrible, regardless of how the song's played, you know? And in our case, we hear a lot of that stuff out there, and we thought, well, wouldn't it be nice if you could go to the show and buy the show? And at our show, you will be able to. You'll be able to go and pick up the show, and it'll download to you, and you'll be able to have that in your music player."

It's unsure whether fans will be provided with a password/registration card of sorts to access the material through a player, or whether the shows will be downloadable mp3s. Either way, high quality rips of Linkin Park concerts are coming very soon.

Projekt Revolution kicked off today in Auburn, Washington.

So theres some cool news!

i went to the Mountain View show, and of course it was awesome. We were lucky enough that LP played SET C!!!! (I'm still trying to get the missing songs figured out, as i think there may have only been three missing, instead of four...)

They were advertising the LIVE CDs right before LP's performance. Immediately after the show, I went up to get one, and was told that they were SOLD OUT! WTF?!?

I went onto the PR website today, and found that there is only 1000 copies of each show available!!! SO, if you don't want to end up like me, and be mad that they didn't advertise it earlier, didn't check out the merch booth sooner, and not end up with your own copy....GET IT FIRST THING!!!!

i went to the Mountain View show, and of course it was awesome. We were lucky enough that LP played SET C!!!! (I'm still trying to get the missing songs figured out, as i think there may have only been three missing, instead of four...)

They were advertising the LIVE CDs right before LP's performance. Immediately after the show, I went up to get one, and was told that they were SOLD OUT! WTF?!?

I went onto the PR website today, and found that there is only 1000 copies of each show available!!! SO, if you don't want to end up like me, and be mad that they didn't advertise it earlier, didn't check out the merch booth sooner, and not end up with your own copy....GET IT FIRST THING!!!!

I want a bootleg of setlist C!
How was Qwerty?

I want a bootleg of setlist C!
How was Qwerty?

apparently LP is making it, so it really isn't 'bootleg' per say...

QWERTY was awesome! I didn't recognize it, cause I hadn't heard it in a couple years (i just listened to their main CDs, and 'forgot' about my underground ones on my computer!)

But it is definitely a show worth seeing!

Taking Back Sunday I didn't really care for, just cause they seemed out of place, but HIM, My Chemical Romance, Relient K all rocked everyone!

ALSO...ANYONE GOING TO ONE OF THE SHOWS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM ME, EMAIL ME, CONTACT ME! I HAVE A SMALL FAVOR TO ASK!!! (SERIOUSLY, IT"S NOT SOMETHING THAT WILL GET IN YOUR WAY AT ALL) I MISSED OUT ON SOMETHING AT MY SHOW, AND REGRET IT!!!

OH YEAH! ANYONE ELSE GO TO THE MOUNTAIN VIEW SHOW, LET ME KNOW!!! I WANT A COPY OF THAT SHOW'S RECORDING!!!

I heard With You was on setlist C. Is that true?

as for 'With You' being on setlist C, unfortunately I do not believe it is...I had printed out all three set lists and took them to the concert to see which one they did, and here is what I have as for my notes on those missing songs...
what is in paranthesis is my own notes that i wrote down....as you may be able to tell, I am a little usure about songs 09 and 20...and i am currently trying to get my hands on the live version that linkin park made for my show!!! (1000 copies is TOO FEW!!!)

01 No More Sorrow
02 Lying From You
03 Somewhere I Belong
04 Wake
05 Given Up
06 From The Inside
07 Papercut
08 Points Of Authority
09 (forfeit live w y learn) -> (forfeit live what you learn)
10 (organ-drum) -> (Hands Held High)
11 (NUMB)
12 (Lied 2 U piano) -> (Pushing Me Away)
13 Breaking The Habit (piano)
14 Shadow Of The Day
15 Crawling
16 The Little Things Give You Away
17 What I've Done
18 In The End
19 One Step Closer
[ENCORE]
20 (Han Solo-Don't Stay)
21 QWERTY
22 Bleed It Out
23 Faint

as for 'With You' being on setlist C, unfortunately I do not believe it is...I had printed out all three set lists and took them to the concert to see which one they did, and here is what I have as for my notes on those missing songs...
what is in paranthesis is my own notes that i wrote down....as you may be able to tell, I am a little usure about songs 09 and 20...and i am currently trying to get my hands on the live version that linkin park made for my show!!! (1000 copies is TOO FEW!!!)

01 No More Sorrow
02 Lying From You
03 Somewhere I Belong
04 Wake
05 Given Up
06 From The Inside
07 Papercut
08 Points Of Authority
09 (forfeit live w y learn) -> (forfeit live what you learn) points of authority
10 (organ-drum) -> (Hands Held High) don't think so, they were still figuring out how to do that one
11 (NUMB)
12 (Lied 2 U piano) -> (Pushing Me Away)
13 Breaking The Habit (piano)
14 Shadow Of The Day
15 Crawling
16 The Little Things Give You Away
17 What I've Done
18 In The End
19 One Step Closer
[ENCORE]
20 (Han Solo-Don't Stay)
21 QWERTY
22 Bleed It Out
23 Faint

09 (forfeit live w y learn) -> (forfeit live what you learn) points of authority
10 (organ-drum) -> (Hands Held High) don't think so, they were still figuring out how to do that one

09 yeah, thats what i had for it, so that is why i am unsure about song 09...

but number 10 definitely was Hands Held High, unless they played a different song, and the crowd sang Hands Held High! lol.

But they DID do Hands Held High!

for the Amen part, for some reason I don't remember...I heard it as part of the music playing, but I don't know who (if any of them) did that part...EVERYONE was doing the AMENs, and for some reason, I wasn't looking for any-one person singing them...

but I wouldn't put it past Chester being the one doing them...

are any of you guys going to the tour???

for the Amen part, for some reason I don't remember...I heard it as part of the music playing, but I don't know who (if any of them) did that part...EVERYONE was doing the AMENs, and for some reason, I wasn't looking for any-one person singing them...

but I wouldn't put it past Chester being the one doing them...

are any of you guys going to the tour???

Wist i would lol, neh to far away for me:)

I think setlist C might look like this.

1. No More Sorrow
2. Lying From You
3. Somewhere I Belong
4. From The Inside
5. Given Up (w/ 'wake' intro)
6. Papercut
7. Points of Authority
8. With You
9. Hands Held High
10. Numb
11. Pushing Me Away (Piano)