New to frorum , from the org

i'm going to ignore that gut shot mamito.

Welcome to the forum rexxtrack! you'll find good info here, although the site is still growing and desperately needs more active members and more posts! Tell your friends!

Welcome man! Nice to see a new member! Post up some pics of your quad, it is hard to see it in your avatar pic, looks like a nice machine.

Hey guys,

I thought I would get signed up over here as well. I see a lot of same names here that I have seen on the org.

Welcome! Just put the troll on ignore like the rest of us and you'll have a smooth sailing experience at this site. There's way more knowledge than newbs here, you can get a question answered pretty fast in the chat box.. post a question there and you can discuss it with some pretty smart guys.

Hell I hope there isn't as much drama...LOL .. I know it will be here also , but it can be fun busting somebodys balls. You guys give me a good laugh from time to time. Im gonna get some new pics this week of my quads. I need some new pics after motor rebuild and kickstart install. Im waiting for some decent weather to break out the pressure washer. We had 1 1/2 inch of snow drop on us yesterday so that's still put away. Kinda sad seems how me and the wife got sun burnt last week. This stupid winter just doesn't want to let go

I know man! This winter just wont freaking leave! One week its nice out a few days and then its back to freezing or 60F or less. Monday it was so cold here I had frost on my damn windshield!

HA .. You must be down south some. My brother is in the airforce living in Arizona and been rubbing it in my face that the temperature has been in the high 90's

Id be happy if it was frying at 99!

It works like this:
Morning till about 11am is approx 40-50F, very early morning seems tobe as low as 35 sometimes!
Midday is approx 50-60F, maybe 75 at the highest for a day or two
Night drops back to about 45-50F

I was in the prime path of hurricane sandy but I dont live near the water. We only got hit with some bad raina nd the powr out for a week Ever since then not only has it been cold, but the damn wind wont stop blowing all day everyday till dark! btw I saw the rollercoaster in the water I think it would make a great log flume but they are tearing it down :(

I swear when I finally move away Im going where it never drops below 50F!

LOL I seen that pic of the rollercoaster. Its incredible what mother nature is capable of. We have an atv park and high winds and tornadoes is my worst fear and enemy. There are times when we have high winds and I spend a week clearing trails ( last weekend ) instead of riding. We never get the hurricanes but we do get the tail of them.

HA .. You must be down south some. My brother is in the airforce living in Arizona and been rubbing it in my face that the temperature has been in the high 90's

I am in sunny southern California, San Diego. Our winter was brutal, down to at least 40 a couple of times :gr_nod: but seriously it has been real hot since Saturday I do not remember it being 99 in mid May. My buddy wants to go to glamis next weekend, not me riding season is over here

That's what I have heard out there about glamis.. Summer months forget about riding its too dam hot. On the other side of the coast here we are all itching to ride.

yea that has to stink, riding season must be much earlier than here. here we start around march usually when it begins to warm up and ride till oct/nov when it cools down.

I am in sunny southern California, San Diego. Our winter was brutal, down to at least 40 a couple of times :gr_nod: but seriously it has been real hot since Saturday I do not remember it being 99 in mid May. My buddy wants to go to glamis next weekend, not me riding season is over here

Yep this year was terrible here.. I had to put socks on several times this winter... just brutal!

The heat sucks now it's getting too hot to ride though... Don't like that bit..

Just how hot is to hot to ride? Round here the summer can easily be 90F or better sometimes and humidity can approach 80-90%. We still ride lol. And I ride in what we call "the pit" which is a giant sandpit that has everything from dunes to trails to tracks on it. Sun reflecting on the sand is HOT.

For me.. over 90 is getting uncomfortable... 100+ I'm done... Most riding spots here are 100+ now, one or two at higher elevations maybe still under 90.. but they are long drives for me...

Back