Next Single: Shadow of the Day

good god....

no

this is prolly my least favourite trak by a million miles(in between is NOT a track in my opinion), they shoulda really gone with LOATR or maybe given up or no more sorrow, well i hope NMS is at least a single

Hazi[LP]Tonz;524879 said:
good god....

no

this is prolly my least favourite trak by a million miles(in between is NOT a track in my opinion), they shoulda really gone with LOATR or maybe given up or no more sorrow, well i hope NMS is at least a single

hell yeah!!! NMS will be great i guess

i dont care about the video too much after seeing the last 2 were a little disappointing, a little interested i guess, but id rather hear some new or remixed tracks... no live though... for every live track they put out... i shall bite them..

I hope the video for SOTD will be more like their old videos, but with something a little different. If it's worse than BIO I'll throw up lol. Just kidding. It's ok but nothing like their older videos. I really hope LOATR and NMS and will be the next singles. I really wouldn't be dissapointed if they made a video for Hands Held High. I think they could make a good video out of that song.

I hope the video for SOTD will be more like their old videos, but with something a little different. If it's worse than BIO I'll throw up lol. Just kidding. It's ok but nothing like their older videos. I really hope LOATR and NMS and will be the next singles. I really wouldn't be dissapointed if they made a video for Hands Held High. I think they could make a good video out of that song.

Very little chance they would put that out as a single (my thought) because it's more FM than LP, nothing wrong, i love the song, but they won't choose it as a single, and yeah next singles should be :
LOATR & NMS / GU

Yeah, I guess you are right about that. It does sound more like FM than LP. If someone turned on the radio and heard it and didn't know who it was, they would probably think it was FM.

DAMMIT!!!
I'm still waiting for Given Up... :-/

Oh God, I think I'm going to start to believe we've telepathy between us, my dear sis, 'cos as soon as I read the topic of this thread, I swear you I thought the same (although I added one word: **** :eek: )... Oh, how many time will we need for seeing Given Up?? (I want to see whom has more creativity: Mr Hahn or me :D ) Well, maybe they dont want to make a vid for Given Up, after all, this the third single... chances are less gradually.

Well, anyway (although, believe me, I'm already depressive for the rest of the day with this news) I also hope this new single has a better criticism than the last one. Well, I dont know how it was, but I think there is something sure: we wont have people jumping in the air as the last vid. After all, it's a sad song, so I think it'd fit quite well if the vid isnt in colour, just black and white... like we were watching inside of someone's memoirs.... a cloudy day, a porcelain vase with some old red roses on a table, next to a opened balcony where someone is looking, a shadow. A full suitcase on a bed and around it, many old pics about people smiling and having fun. The door of this room is closed by someone, a shadow.... a rainy day. A street empty and in the middle of the road some farewell letters wet and with the ink running alon the white paper. Someone step on them. As you see, in these scenes there are some shadows of some people you can recognize them quite well (;) )and at the end, in a bridge, all shadows join in just only one person, Chester, who disappears between the fog. it's in this moment, just in this moment, when the white and black disappear and the colour comes back again to the life.

Uff.... what a set up I've made without intention of it!!!:eek: Sorry...:eek:

iv got my money on bono making an appearance or even directing the vid himself!

this is so horrid...mind you, going on how poppy this song is, this may do well on the charts, but its not one of my faves, maybe 2 singles more and then theyll end it on NMS, seems fitting that they would end their foray with NMS, which is the most different song on the MTM, as they ended with BTH which was by far the most individual track on Meteora

or deaf,since its a song and not something you watch =P just pullin ur leg! ahaha

i spose it depends, some of us see a real U2 link, some dont, i know my friends think its just an attempt at pop rock or melodic rock rather than something U2 would make, but iono, i still reckon this is a **** choice for a single, but if it sells, who am i to complain?

doesn't matter whether it sells. if you think it's crap, you should complain. and I think LP can do better than songs like Shadow

Honestly...I don't mind if LP sounds like U2.

U2 are an awesome band and they make music for what?...like over 20 years now...

I wish that LP are around that long.

Back