Next single: Valentine's Day

Jeezy

All The Streetlights
Yeah it happened...Valentine's Day is gonna be the next single.
now guess the release date....

source: Big FM

btw...as they are in europe pretty soon how about a nice video in front of the eifel tower in Paris?

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I want to believe this, I kinda don't, at least for the release date. That day is a Thursday. In US, singles and albums are released on Tuesdays and in UK it's Monday, not sure about other countries.

As much as I want to believe this, I kinda don't, at least for the release date. That day is a Thursday. In US, singles and albums are released on Tuesdays and in UK it's Monday, not sure about other countries.

Well...they'll release it that week around Valentine's Day

Awesome! : D

I'm also aware that the mods on LPF and LPA like to hold pranks. : P But still...

Especially Mark!

I like the song, im just scared people are gonna hear the very first part and be like wtf? thats Linkin Park? I know he makes that voice on purpose butttttt I dunno

I like the song, im just scared people are gonna hear the very first part and be like wtf? thats Linkin Park? I know he makes that voice on purpose butttttt I dunno

As much as I like the song, I never thought it would make it as a single, hopefully it's not true..
I mean why "Valentines day" when they can have have better songs as a single.. (given up? no more sorrow? LOAR?)
Any of these songs will boost LP's rep.. which has gone down hill lately...

Yeah but it does mean I should get to hear it live at Rupp Arena on Feb. 25th, since its a sigle they should play it. I reeeaallly thought it would be No More Sorrow, all signs pointed to it.

Yeah but it does mean I should get to hear it live at Rupp Arena on Feb. 25th, since its a sigle they should play it. I reeeaallly thought it would be No More Sorrow, all signs pointed to it.

Don't hold your breathe yet :) As it hasn't been confirmed yet :p

(hopes it won't be confirmed)

it's cool that im going to the show the night after yours lol

Back