Next single: Valentine's Day

LP probably thinks that cause its gonne be v'day that the song can somehow become a chart success and somehow promote sales... BS really. LOATR or NMS would do MUCH better. Also they are better singles.
Well least they will play v'day live if it becomes a single....

When SOATD became a single, wasn´t it said on sites before that that GU would be a single?
But as said, yeah I like the song, but it´s not a single..
And even if it isn´t going to be a single LP would still play it in feb I guess..

Wow I really am scared for LP's future. I like Valentine's Day, but I don't think it should be a single at all. I was sure NMS would be the next one but I guess I was wrong. I hope they at least put out LOATR as a single. They might could get some of their respect back.

Some people on the LPU forums just posted they heard that Given Up was just announced as a single on a radio station..so god who knows..

ahaha

i still remember all the jibes abck when the album was released "wouldnt it be funny if they released Valentines day on Vanetines day?"

i spose the jokes on us now...

is it just me or does this smack of Warner trying to cash in on the Valentines day thing, and its not like this song is actually a love song...its quite dark...

LP i feel are gonna be close to finished after this debacle...

Back