No, I'm not being a Cry Baby.

Phantom said:
Happy birthday then, TA! I think we're all caught up now.

Anyone else?
You are so accommodating, but I was kidding. He'd be in the box right now if he hit me with bad rep for no reason. Not that it matters. My Rep is stuck at 429499063. It hasn’t change with the last two good reps I’ve gotten. I think I reached my limit.

I find the fact that some people believe that they are automatically OWED respect without having earned it very humorous.

Life is going to suck for you because this is not reality...

Your job, your last name, your military record or whatever else you prop yourself up with means nothing if your behavior does not back it all up.

ImWithStupid said:
I could make some suggestions on how you can please me.;)

Thanks for using a picture where all of the pee-pees were blurred. I just woke up and being bombarded with **** first thing is enough to make me gag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom said:
There you go my dear. I think most of us are topped out on rep now after this thread lol.

Either the ladies like me or I am one sad son of a bitch. I'll take answer number two please... ;)

Happy Feller pops in every once in a while. Not quite sure about him, he always uses proxys. If he negative rep'd you, you probably deserved it for some reason or other.

This guy is strange, he is either in the arcade, or reading posts in hidden mode, rarely participates. I'd idiot box him, but he doesn't come on enough to make a boxing worth while., even when he is here, he is hidden and doesn't post.

Edit: I think he might have a crush on TIZZ.

He used to post...I looked his ass up and gave him some negative rep after his last run through...not that it makes any difference...but it gave me a laugh.

Lethalfind said:
He used to post...I looked his ass up and gave him some negative rep after his last run through...not that it makes any difference...but it gave me a laugh.

Shame on you. Rep is a very serious thing which should never be messed with just for fun. :rolleyes:

Back