Notice Phoenix is not on back cover of Hybrid Theory

Yes they do, but I don't think Phoenix was in Linkin Park during Hybrid Theory, I think he left and came back about the time they were recording Meteora.

He wasn't. He was with the Snax, as it's been said before. I have both Snax albums, I htink Phi sounds great with them, but better with LP.

I don't know about Snax, but he sounds awesome with Linkin Park. I should listen to Snax sometime, just to check out Phoenix.

(feElin FaInt) said:
sorry did i miss something? did lp recently come out and say that theyre a christian band?
no,i guess they never said that
i have an article where it says lp is not a christian band
about phoenix,,......he's not on the cover cause that's the time when he wasn't in the band..that's all
and if u can notice ,he's not in the one step closer video....he was away between a year and a year and a half

Blaze said:
Yes they do, but I don't think Phoenix was in Linkin Park during Hybrid Theory, I think he left and came back about the time they were recording Meteora.

You're right, but he was in the band at the time. He was just taking a break due to devoting his time to another band, Snax. He didn't do bass on some HT songs, but did do most of them. Also, he didn't do bass on HTEP, so Meteora/Reanimation/Collision Course are the only real 3 LP albums he did the entire bass on.

Back