NuBreed Designs

you guys know what would be cool? If someone burnt me a cracked version of Photoshop on a disc and sent it to me by mail... ^_^

lmao j/k.. I'll just have to find time to download it >.>

Wow this post is complete spam! erm....

Those are nice Jasmin... (LMAO that didn't sound right)

It's alright. Not my favorite, but nice none-the-less.

New sig for my birthday.
6a3c86af631024dd66acf5d232079743.png

it's your bday josh? happy bday punk! 18 right? (edit if it's wrong rofl) *pimp slaps josh 18 times* XD

new sigg, shoudl i current?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sayoko said:
New sig for ShadowMachine....

;)

Like it??

That just ownz. Its like my favorate right now, lol. The way you incoperated the pics into it with the colors on each side is awesome.

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Ooooo... Thats all I can really say other than that its a very interesting choice of color. :thumbsup:

lol, I think the color flows very nicely tho don't you? i was gonna go for an uber colorific one, but i didn't have a render that was too colorfull, so i used a sexy one that has gold and white and tan, it's still hot tho lol. and yeah, that's where weatherlight came from, plains from MTG LOL!!

XD, the render i used, for the coloring *uploads*

;)

does that look like a plains warrior or what? and weatherlight is just an awesome sounding name, i had to use it lolll

anyways, here's a sig i made for a guy, he requested, lolllll

;)

New sig. I've been playing as Tira more on SC3, so I made a Tira sig, lmao. Also my first decent abstract sig, lol.
;)

Looks really good Josh :) The only thing I would change is make the colour of the sword underneath 'LPF Mod' a bit closer to the colour of the background, since it looks a tiny bit out of place as it is right now. Other than that, great work :D I really like it.

Back