Numb listed on Much Music's Top 100 Videos

WTF? I don't even like Numb! (IMO overrated.)
To GraDoN: Yeah, it is. It's #20.
I basically agree with everyone else: The list is ****.
I mean, this isin't even with in the last 10 years, it's more like the last 3 with a few exceptions!

numb at 40 seems reasonable,but there are alot better LP vids. ITE,SIB,faint,FTI were alot better. i mean hell,BTH won mtvs fan choice for mv, i dont see why the hell it wasnt there. not to mention alot of previous vids from other bands/singers which would easily knock this **** off.

possibly voted out of airtime for each of thse vids recieved when they were on tv i spose. which is why you do see alot of crap on there.

ugur90 said:
I think FTI is THE BEST linkin park video..its jst cause a lot of people havent seen it so they dont knw bout it..its better than all of the videos up there

FTI is the best video I've ever seen

I think the only reason they chose it was because it was one of the most catchiest songs they released at the time. Any other was hard to choose from because each had their own little flaws. Numb was probably chosen because it didn't have any rapping and was as poppish as almost all the songs on this list were.

FireHawk said:
I would agree about FTI if they didn't have the dumb kid screaming that ruined the whole video.

Yeah you're right, i saw the vid for the first time my thought: IT ROCKS! Then i saw that stupid kid screaming with his 'teeth's' and i had something like: what are you doing?lol

lol the kid totally ruined the video...it was going so great...maybe they should've shot him or something...or gotten a better looking kid hehehe

lol and thats the point...the video was a masterpiece...it wasnt meant to be funny...that just totally ruined it.

No i think the kid was nice...there was all this violence going on then a simple hearted kid comes along and its just telling the world to just stop all the fighting and symbolizes how we shud have peace in the world

Person said:
lol and thats the point...the video was a masterpiece...it wasnt meant to be funny...that just totally ruined it.
I think it was certainly a decent video not a masterpiece in my opinion. But I don't think he ruined it.

Back