Obama's 'beast'

GraDoN

its been real
49cf7ea6eb97e1b3e4e6135e77982d3d.jpg

First glimpses of his presidential car, they say that they cant give away its features but i heard from a secret reliable source that it has electric windows. Heavy stuff.

First glimpses of his presidential car, they say that they cant give away its features but i heard from a secret reliable source that it has electric windows. Heavy stuff.

Cadillac Escalades have about the same gas mileage as a Hummer H2. So much for Obama being a green-friendly president?:confused:

-Insert crunk song with rolling bass containing the lyrics "People of African Descent gon be hatin'."

Edited to Prevent Any Problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
dam i thought itd be like a batmobile

the Obamamobile!

imagine saying that really quickly!

@ Gradon: electric windows, i also heard from a secret reliable source that it has aircon and power steering!

Breakcore meant no harm, he drops casual rap culture references all the time, usually not this explicit though. but I mean, it didnt have any hurtful intentions...

I admit, I did laugh when I read it. I however can't blame black people for finding offense in it

I wonder how much that's costing us...looks pretty tight tho

Allen :p

It probably isn't costing 'us' anything... one of the perqs of being the President of the United States is that you get paid for it... Like, $400,000 per year. Um... yeah. People seem to think it is hurtful to the economy for someone to buy something expensive. It's like the idea that those people have money too is foreign. They're not buying anything with your money. It's just something they can afford...

good point^

and even so if it is coming out of tax payer money its all managed carefully, they have money the save over the years so like maybe a fraction of a percent is taken from your money and put into that particular fund then when it grows they use it. so while the president may be doing something festive that may seem costly it's not like we are paying thousands out of each individual pocket for it

Back