Off Topic Forum in Government?

Outlaw2747 said:
KVH had that job lined up for you.
I know. It is sad that the little woman hating commie would care more about my happiness than RO. cry
Not that I would want to be a lab rat, but anything is better than cooking and cleaning.

Sigh Well....I can't do both!! I will glady cook. You can watch all the kiddies, how's that sound?

angie said:
Sigh Well....I can't do both!! I will glady cook. You can watch all the kiddies, how's that sound?
I can only stand kids in for short periods of time.
RoyalOrleans said:
Fine, FINE!

Your job in my administration will be my own personal trainer.
That would be good if I actually liked exercise.
I guess I could sit on the sidelines eating my chocolate cake and drinking my nice tall glass of whole milk while telling you to run a mile on the treadmill

ToriAllen said:
I guess I could sit on the sidelines eating my chocolate cake and drinking my nice tall glass of whole milk while telling you to run a mile on the treadmill

RoyalOrleans said:
Dammit...

Fine you can be my Personal Fashion Czar; make sure my hair looks right, breath ok, clean underwear, stray hair plucker, etc.
Deal. Same benefits though, and I want someone under me that I can order around. A secretary or assistant, aka my Bitch.

ToriAllen said:
I can only stand kids in for short periods of time.

angie said:
Lemon garlic broccoli and glazed carrots? Comin' right up! How about some champagne chicken breasts? Chicken breast is healthy, right? :p

I don't care either way. As long as its hot and I can watch ESPN while I nosh.

I just like to make the Champagne Ckn because you hafta light the cognac on fire. And there's always a bit of leftover champagne for me to drink ;)

RoyalOrleans said:
Fire good!
Oh it's a blast. I measure out what booze I need, start cookin, turn off all the lights, and finish whatever is left while I watch it. Burn, baby burn!
(And the end product is VERY tasty. Get a good buzz, have a good meal...)

ToriAllen said:
RoyalOrleans - He is my pool boy, and must wear a speedo when he cleans the pool, which he must do for at least five hours every day.

Is this because I wanted you to be my administration's cook?

Me the court jester? I was hoping for a more prominant position like drug czar.
I would be more then happy to irradicate the marijauna menace that plagues our society.

Jhony5 said:
Me the court jester? I was hoping for a more prominant position like drug czar.
I would be more then happy to irradicate the marijauna menace that plagues our society.
Alright. I suppose we really only need a Jester for weekend functions and gatherings. I hope you realize that an important government job like that doesn

ToriAllen said:
You're lucky you got pool boy. You could have been stable-boy, shoveling manure all day.

Bullshit and horseshit, I say!

Oh well... back to scooping leaves. It's really cold out here.

RoyalOrleans said:
Bullshit and horseshit, I say!

Oh well... back to scooping leaves. It's really cold out here.
You can have a break to come sit by the fire and sip hot coco.

Back