Off Topic Forum

I long searched for the mighty Grail, for decades though it eluded me. I snuck into the most dangerous of castles and mansions, places which were guarded by incredibly skilled warriors using primitive weapons which deadly efficiency. I was able to escape death at their hands, I survived through disease infested jungles and countless assassination attempts until one day all the clues seemed to lead to a small abandoned yurt in the hills of Scotland. I made my way there as inconspicuously as possible and began digging, with my bare hands, a hole that would end up being over 30ft deep until finally there was a silver box which somehow had escaped the terrible effects of time. Magic for sure. I opened it slowly, too savoir my labor’s fruit, only to find inside a small folded piece of paper, on it was written the Grail's real and final resting place: http://Off Topic Forum.com/

So ere' I am ta shoot D **** wit all yall.

This is the first blog site I have belonged to. I had read about them and was aware of them in a general way. I ran across this one and LOVED the tone. A place where I could speak my mind without editing what I wanted to say to as not to upset anyone.

I belong to one other but its about cooking, not at all like this one.

I thrive in this environment where I don't have to worry about being politically correct.

My mother was posting on here about politics. She pointed it out to me. She found it by purposely spelling Republicans the wrong way while doing a search. She also enjoys screwing with ignorant people.

ToriAllen said:
My mother was posting on here about politics. She pointed it out to me. She found it by purposely spelling Republicans the wrong way while doing a search. She also enjoys screwing with ignorant people.

You must have been tormented, by her, as a child.:D

I learned of GF from Phreak's signature on a form site sponsored by our local newspaper.

eisanbt said:
. I was able to escape death at their hands, I survived through disease infested jungles and countless assassination attempts until one day all the clues seemed to lead to a small abandoned yurt in the hills of Scotland.l.

Yurts are Mongolian tents. I doubt that you would survive a day in the mountains without drugs. ;)

ImWithStupid said:
You must have been tormented, by her, as a child.:D
Ha Ha.
I come from a very cynical and sarcastic family. The emotion scars run deep...Now, we all torment each other.

Lethalfind said:
This is the first blog site I have belonged to. I had read about them and was aware of them in a general way. I ran across this one and LOVED the tone. A place where I could speak my mind without editing what I wanted to say to as not to upset anyone.

I belong to one other but its about cooking, not at all like this one.

I thrive in this environment where I don't have to worry about being politically correct.
This is the first forum i have ever belonged to. Except for sucksnet.com it still is. After about a month on my back i was finally able to sit up some and somehow found this place.

builder said:
Yurts are Mongolian tents. I doubt that you would survive a day in the mountains without drugs. ;)

The fact that it was the Mongols who relocated the Grail, and to a place thought to be untouched by the hordes no less, is why it eluded so many in the first place... That and I assumed the word Yurt applied to generally all felt dwellings, namly round ones. I stand corrected. :p

Back