Oil Depletion...this is some scary ****! THIS IS LONG, BUT A MUST READ!!!!

Yep, just another of those scary things that our govs don't want us to know.

What are the alternatives? Used cooking oil is currently being recycled here for use in diesel-engined cars and trucks. The oil can be used on it's own, with modifications, or mixed with methanol to produce a usable fuel, without modifications, for around 20 cents per litre. (or one dollar a gallon).

Ethanol produced from sugar-cane is mooted as being the fuel of the future, but it is hard on engines, and just as polluting to produce and burn.

Perhaps we could resort to the fuel source used in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

Not only is pigs delicious, but they is a clean burnin' fuel!

Yep, methane is relatively clean-burning. Old land-fill rubbish dumps are being tapped for methane here in OZ. Dunno what they are doing with it.

Another overlooked fuel source is the seeds of the cannabis sativa plant.

The Russians have been using it for lamp oil for time eternal. It also makes great paint bases.

One can wonder if methane direct from a pig smells like bacon. One can hope... bacon is better than bad, it's good.

No smell at all, apparently.

Methane is a colorless, odorless gas with a wide distribution in nature. It is the principal component of natural gas, a mixture containing about 75% CH4, 15% ethane (C2H6), and 5% other hydrocarbons, such as propane (C3H8) and butane (C4H10). The "firedamp" of coal mines is chiefly methane. Anaerobic bacterial decomposition of plant and animal matter, such as occurs under water, produces marsh gas, which is also methane.

http://scifun.chem.wisc.edu/chemweek/methane/methane.html

builder said:
Yep, just another of those scary things that our govs don't want us to know.

Builder... You need to get over the brain washing that seems to have taken place in the western world... If the government doesn't want us to know, why is it plastered all over the net, news, and every other place where people talk about this ****... There is no grand conspiracy to keep us in the dark... If you're in the dark, it's because you're too lazy to find out! It's not our government that keeps us stupid, it's our lazyness!

There is so much **** to keep track of in this world haveing to do with our welfare, that we have to elect people to put in charge of this ****! But if you really want to know, you can... All this liberal BS about our government is abolutely retarded... They don't understand it, so they fear it, and thus they demonize it!

Things are pretty goddamned good here in the west, and that is in a great part due to our government... of course they make mistakes... But it's not like being under Castro or Stalin... Instead of demonizing what you don't understand... attempt to understand it! Or sit at the back of the bus and let the people who do drive!

There is no grand conspiracy to keep us in the dark... If you're in the dark, it's because you're too lazy to find out! It's not our government that keeps us stupid, it's our lazyness!

Well take the time to read some of this about your gov. Then get back to me.

You're happy with your leader running your economy into a hole in the ground, while feathering his own nest? Well are you?

You're also content to be lied to repeatedly? Used to it now, I suppose.

****ing lame.

builder said:
Well take the time to read some of this about your gov. Then get back to me.

You're happy with your leader running your economy into a hole in the ground, while feathering his own nest? Well are you?

You're also content to be lied to repeatedly? Used to it now, I suppose.

****ing lame.

First off... don't post a ****ing conspiracy page and claim that you have some grand knowledge about our government, because it is clear to me that you don't have the first ****ing clue about what goes on here... Stick to the outback, You're out classed here...

Second of all, Our economy hasn't been run into the ground you ****ing sensless nimp... We took a $30 trillion dollar kick in the balls on Sept 11, and we are still kicking fine... what do you think would happen if you took $30 trillion out of the coffer of some other country... They would fold faster than that picture of your mom I have in my wallet!

The only people who are complaining about the economy are those who haven't figured out how to make money in it... I don't have that problem... I have acumulated about $150K and have no plans on stopping at that! Yes the economy has tightened a bit, but that isn't the fault of our government... Our problem is that we try and help everyone else before we help our selves... NAFTA is killing us but helping out every other country in this hemisphere... And the WTO is allowing 40% of our technical jobs to be shipped to places like India... But we still keep on pluggin...

I have found that the only people who complain about the rules are those that can't win while abiding by them... and besides, what the **** do you care about what the government of this country does to OUR economy? I could sit here and rail against your government, but I couldn't care less what your government does... You should learn to mind YOUR business before attending to others...

And try not to get your info from www.worldbankoflosers.org

fullauto said:
First off... don't post a ****ing conspiracy page and claim that you have some grand knowledge about our government, because it is clear to me that you don't have the first ****ing clue about what goes on here... Stick to the outback, You're out classed here...

First off, you couldn't hack it in the shoutbox. Sad ****. I can post any ****ing link I like. What are you gonna do about it? Whinge like a teen boy? I do know more about your gov than you do. That is why you left the shoutbox, and came here. I live on the coast. I've travelled the whole country. I've lived in the outback, and that is where I experienced your steroid-pumped military jerks.

fullauto said:
Second of all, Our economy hasn't been run into the ground you ****ing sensless nimp... We took a $30 trillion dollar kick in the balls on Sept 11, and we are still kicking fine... what do you think would happen if you took $30 trillion out of the coffer of some other country... They would fold faster than that picture of your mom I have in my wallet!

Your economy is ****ed, mate. You don't read? 30 trillion, eh? I read how the owners of the WTC actually profitted from the controlled demolition of these structures. WTC7 was not hit by anything at all. It was demolished also. The insurance payout was in the billions.

fullauto said:
The only people who are complaining about the economy are those who haven't figured out how to make money in it... I don't have that problem... I have acumulated about $150K and have no plans on stopping at that!

So you're another capitalist pig? Join the ****ing cue. Your paper money won't buy **** in a nuclear winter.

fullauto said:
Yes the economy has tightened a bit, but that isn't the fault of our government... Our problem is that we try and help everyone else before we help our selves... NAFTA is killing us but helping out every other country in this hemisphere... And the WTO is allowing 40% of our technical jobs to be shipped to places like India... But we still keep on pluggin...

Your country helps people who don't want your "help", meaning regime change for the capitalists' advantage. Ship your learned souls wherever you like. They wouldn't go unless for profit. Fool.

fullauto said:
I have found that the only people who complain about the rules are those that can't win while abiding by them... and besides, what the **** do you care about what the government of this country does to OUR economy?

That's the bit you fail to realise, fullauto. For some strange reason, our economy is tied to yours. When you **** up, as is happening, it brings **** down on the rest of the west. Wake up, fullauto. You're stuck in first gear.

fullauto said:
I could sit here and rail against your government, but I couldn't care less what your government does... You should learn to mind YOUR business before attending to others...

**** that. This is a debate site? Yeah? You want agreement, you're in the wrong ****ing forum. Don't be running from an argument. That'd make you a true ****ing horse's arse. :)

A: I have seen no proof from builder about this whole government keeping us in the dark...You realize the government could do a regular google search, find that website, and disable it? THEY DON'T CARE, YOU DUMB BRAINWASHED HICK!

B: You have to have at least a little intelligence to be able to agree with thoughts that weren't originally your own...you obviously lack it...

jokersarewild said:
A: I have seen no proof from builder about this whole government keeping us in the dark...

No proof? You do have a brain? Going on your posts, I think you'd better round up some supporters. You post tripe, and pass it off as ham. Get a life, ****wit.

jokersarewild said:
You realize the government could do a regular google search, find that website, and disable it?

As if they'd bother, Ya Wanker. Change hands. Your callusses are showing.

jokersarewild said:
THEY DON'T CARE, YOU DUMB BRAINWASHED HICK!

Grab a hold of something solid, I'm about to ram your intelligence up your rectum. See, that didn't hurt at all. I only had to use my little finger.

jokersarewild said:
B: You have to have at least a little intelligence to be able to agree with thoughts that weren't originally your own...you obviously lack it...

Phhhhhhhhhht. What do you do when you aren't masturbating? Oh, I know. Changing hands. :p

Builder... Your just a malcontent... you're never happy with anything... I usually ignore people you like because the fastest way to become a loser, is to follow one... Your 43 years old.... You're probably broke, and you're a conspiracy knob-job.... You can't get it together so you blame everything under the sun for your troubles... you're a loser.... Only losers whine about the rules... The rest of us just learn them and press on....

You say I couldn't hack debating with you... You're right... I couldn't hack you're insane arguments.... I don't debate crazy people, It makes me look crazy.... You need lithium!

and you still never answered a few questions...

How did the US force Austrailia to sign the Free Trade Agreement?
And I want proof that Isreal did 911 and proof bin laden didn't confess....

whithout this, your whole argument last night was speculation...:D

It is not as much the govt alone, but the govt paired with fule companies that think it would wither cost too much to convert to a new fuel or are afraid that if new alternative fuel companies came out they would be screwed/ The govt and big fuel companies have a lot to loose from switching to alternative fuels. Oil alone is a huge trade product as well as a leveling tool in foriegn relations. That is a large reason why alternatives are kept from making it to the mainstream. No conspiracy just truth. the fuels are out there, but someone has to have the money balls and connections to bring them to the consumers.

tizz said:
It is not as much the govt alone, but the govt paired with fule companies that think it would wither cost too much to convert to a new fuel or are afraid that if new alternative fuel companies came out they would be screwed/ The govt and big fuel companies have a lot to loose from switching to alternative fuels. Oil alone is a huge trade product as well as a leveling tool in foriegn relations. That is a large reason why alternatives are kept from making it to the mainstream. No conspiracy just truth. the fuels are out there, but someone has to have the money balls and connections to bring them to the consumers.

Tizz... I've said some piss por things about you in the past but I have to reneg... COST OF FUEL CONVERSION KEEPS OIL IN OUR PUMPS... NOT SOME GLOBAL CONSPIRACY ! I love it.... That you so much for proving that when It comes to the truth, liberal and conservative usually agree... Achems Razor: All things being equal, the truth is usually the simplest answer!

Too bad too many people make descions based on party lines rather than common sense. You are right, the two sides are not as separated as they would like to believe.

builder said:
No proof? You do have a brain? Going on your posts, I think you'd better round up some supporters. You post tripe, and pass it off as ham. Get a life, ****wit.

Now, everyone looking at this, do you realize that builder just insulted me, and still offered no proof. Then he calls my posts tripe that I pass off as ham? Umm...dude, reality check...

As if they'd bother, Ya Wanker. Change hands. Your callusses are showing.

OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T! Because any websites like that hold no credibility. That would be like using THIS to prove that the terrorists will drop gay bombs...do you believe it, cause I sure as hell don't.

Grab a hold of something solid, I'm about to ram your intelligence up your rectum. See, that didn't hurt at all. I only had to use my little finger.

Again, insulting while not backing up your original statement. That's original...oh wait, no it isn't. I am going to call you PIK's Bitch from now on, puta de PIK.

Phhhhhhhhhht. What do you do when you aren't masturbating? Oh, I know. Changing hands. :p

Umm...when I am not masturbating, I am not masturbating...not a hard to understand concept. So where is this proof that supposedly exists, hijo de mil putas? Yeah, didn't think so.

Back