Oil Depletion...this is some scary ****! THIS IS LONG, BUT A MUST READ!!!!

tizz said:
Ya but what will the lives of americans be like once it gets that far. Kind of scary.

It will just be another transition period... We've had lots of them... WWI, Black Tuesday, WWII, The fifties were ok so long as you were white, 1968 and the Tet offensive... The cuban missle crisis.... We'll be ok... Everyone has to just keep there heads on thier shoulders and try to keep our civilisation from stooping to lower standards... SEVERAL generations of Americans have been through much worse than that... Thier strength is what makes it possible for us to be around to try and solve this.... But freaking out and accusing people of **** we have ABSOLUTELY no proof of will get us no where...

Like I have always said... If we don't help ourselves first, we won't be around much longer to help anyone else....

Yes but the US has NEVER been so dependant on foriegn sources for fuel, labor and trade. We are in NO way self sufficient as a nation and if it were to come to a head, how many other nations kind of "owe us" and have reason to hold that over our heads. I think you are underestimating the signifigance of becoming self sufficient before we got to extremes.

tizz said:
Yes but the US has NEVER been so dependant on foriegn sources for fuel, labor and trade. We are in NO way self sufficient as a nation and if it were to come to a head, how many other nations kind of "owe us" and have reason to hold that over our heads. I think you are underestimating the signifigance of becoming self sufficient before we got to extremes.

Not at all... I realize that we need to become more self reliant, But I also understand the principal of capitalism... It is the greatest way to get things done in a hurry... but it only happens when the money says it can happen...

For instance... right now we are moving at a snails pace trying to get ourselves energy self reliant... It moveing so slowly because although we are paying $2.80 in RI for a gallon of hightest, people in Europe are paying $5-6 a gallon for the same, AND THE OIL IS STILL FLOWING... when the wells run dry, for any reason, There will be a huge untapped MARKET for people who still want to get around in a personal vehicle... A market worth almost a TRILLION per years... At that point companies will invest BILLIONS to get the first one on the market that doesn't run on Hydro-carbons... With todays manufacturing, from conception to show room floor should only take about 1 years tops... And with all these cars running on 'fuel X', fuel stations will waste no time putting in 'fuel X pumps' at the thought of making millions, and 'fuel X' shipping will be born with the same speed...

It's all driven with money... Market value, and risk... Capitalism is the best way to deal with this problem... If we were a communist state, It would cost the tax payer BILLIONS just to get the ball rolling in the form of government stipens... This problem will work itself out...

On December 8th, 1941, the talk amungst the slights of the round table was that we had SUCH a small military and we had just commited ourselves to a two front war... Well the contracts went out, and capitalists in this country saw the dollars, and produced some of the greatest war fighting vehicles the world has ever seen... cheaply and quickly...

Don't forget how we came to use petroleum oil anyways... We used to use spermwhale oil back in the day (c. 1860) but we hunted them poor bastards almost to death... We had a GRAVE shortage of oil to fill lamps and other things... It was a major concern back then... But when the price of Sperm oil got too high, a couple of really smart guys decided to pump some of that black crap they had seen in Texas... It wasn't suitable as is, But they saw the potential and got some investors to help them refine it... It worked great! We've been useing it ever since... And when this fuel gets too high... The same **** will happen... Although I suspect this time it will involve bloodshed... But Capitalism WILL solve this problem...

fullauto said:
They're not the best... they are the most popular... You know how the system works... don't be argumentative... it's unbecoming

Kick OUR ass? You must be joking... with what? and why the **** would you want to kick OUR asses... or vice versa for that matter? This is what I'm talking about... The worst type of person to debate with is the ****ing village idiot that thinks he's a scholar! YOU'RE TALKING OUT YOUR ARSE!

First off... You are the minortiy for a reason... Most people have alot more brains than you... And there it is.... More insults... the poetry of the mindless! while You're shooting them off, I'm gonna shoot them off whenever you do... ****stick.... I'm not sure what you mean by jack... we have a couple of meaning here, so I'll just let that bit of stupidity go...

**** you faggot!

You'll keep an eye on what? We are in charge you ****ing creaton... What the **** is Austrailia in charge of? besides massive tracks of completely useless ****ing land...[\Quote\]

What is the USA in charge of? Last time I checked every country had their own government that was in charge of their own country. Except for maybe
Iraq. Yet again a USA citizen shows his arrogance. :mad:
Contrary to what your government and parents taught you, the world doesn't revolve around your country. I can't recall one instance when your country had any say in what I or any one else in my country did.
So **** off and keep believing that the USofAMERICA is the leader of the free
world if it makes you feel good. I'll just go about my day enjoying all my freedoms the you used to have. :p

Why, does my font look different than yours? Who gives a **** how I type... You bitching about how I type is like me bitching about your avatar.... WHO THE **** CARES! besides a 43 year old forum whore with very few other things to care about....

WOW! You must work for the ****ing NSA! can you see me now? That description is the same one I used for your mother after I plowed her roast-beef-curtains.... (see how annoying these insults can get)

LOOK AT THIS ****ING MORON! "You pretended to go to sleep"... PLEASE explain to me how you can claim that! How the **** do you know what I was doing on the other end of a ****in IP network? God love the people that tolerate you all day.... I wasn't weasleing... You ****ing cum bubble

No, dick cheese... You make statments that I don't care to refute... They are stupid statements, and don't desearve a rebuttle... They are riddled with insults and you NEVER have any corroborating evidence...

Phreak... why is this useless sack of **** not in the idiot box yet?
dealing with him is like getting a ****ing sand-paper handjob...

He doesn't need a solution... I like him WITH his arabnophobia... next time I'm gonna vote for a guy with Austrailaphobia... Vote for your own president...

Fixated? I was watching Reno 911! I was fixated on tv! get over yourself

I really wish you were in front of me... I think you be singing a different tune with your framing hammer stuck in your skull... I don't work for assholes.... or morons....

You are truelly dilluted... They dimolished all the buildings that had structural damage due to THE COLLAPSE OF TWO OF THE LARGEST BUILDINGS IN THE WORLD! This is how to substantiate things... watch carefully

http://www.3dphoto.net/stereo/world/united_states/northeast/wtc/before.html

and I'm the fanny? I'm sorry... heres a belated goodnight...

Seriously... what the **** is a tossa? I am an american... understand that... We don't use that word...

Propaganda... How can you call what I say AND substantiate propaganda, but then offer CRAZY explanation with absolutely zero evidence to support it, and somehow claim you are correct? You are an enigma... wrapped in a riddle... planted in a very small brain

THEN WHY DO YOU DO IT ! ? Tell ya the truth... I'm kinda sick of ****ing dealing with you too! I could insult you here, but that would mean I was talking to you.... You are officially on my ignore list... I hope you get sickle cell!

I was gonna let him die a natural death, Wolvesslasher, but seeing as how you brought it up again. Here goes......Builder in blue text, to save a lot of ****ing around with tags.

wolvesslasher said:
fullauto said:
They're not the best... they are the most popular... You know how the system works... don't be argumentative... it's unbecoming

Most certainly, tossa. Follow your own advice then.

Kick OUR ass? You must be joking... with what? and why the **** would you want to kick OUR asses... or vice versa for that matter? This is what I'm talking about... The worst type of person to debate with is the ****ing village idiot that thinks he's a scholar! YOU'RE TALKING OUT YOUR ARSE!

Coming from you, the greatest arse-licker in living history, I'll take that as the utmost of compliments. Thanx ****tard.

First off... You are the minortiy for a reason... Most people have alot more brains than you... And there it is.... More insults... the poetry of the mindless! while You're shooting them off, I'm gonna shoot them off whenever you do... ****stick.... I'm not sure what you mean by jack... we have a couple of meaning here, so I'll just let that bit of stupidity go...

You're pretty loose with the insults yourself, dickwad. Jack you too.

**** you faggot!

In your dreams retard. You couldn't get a **** if your life depended on it.

You'll keep an eye on what? We are in charge you ****ing creaton... What the **** is Austrailia in charge of? besides massive tracks of completely useless ****ing land...[\Quote\]

You've not travelled? Shame. Australia does have tracts of desert. Much like the centre of your bit of the world. The big difference is, that we don't have borders with other countries. That's why we are called the "lucky" country.

What is the USA in charge of? Last time I checked every country had their own government that was in charge of their own country. Except for maybe
Iraq. Yet again a USA citizen shows his arrogance. :mad:
Contrary to what your government and parents taught you, the world doesn't revolve around your country. I can't recall one instance when your country had any say in what I or any one else in my country did.
So **** off and keep believing that the USofAMERICA is the leader of the free
world if it makes you feel good. I'll just go about my day enjoying all my freedoms the you used to have.

Serve him up on toast. Well done, wolvesslasher. Don't be holding back now.

Why, does my font look different than yours? Who gives a **** how I type... You bitching about how I type is like me bitching about your avatar.... WHO THE **** CARES! besides a 43 year old forum whore with very few other things to care about....

Try Ritalin. It works on most cases of delinquency.

WOW! You must work for the ****ing NSA! can you see me now? That description is the same one I used for your mother after I plowed her roast-beef-curtains.... (see how annoying these insults can get)

How can I see you? Look on the front page, retard. You ****ed my Mom? So you like sex with 80 year-old women? No wonder we worry about your sanity.

LOOK AT THIS ****ING MORON! "You pretended to go to sleep"... PLEASE explain to me how you can claim that! How the **** do you know what I was doing on the other end of a ****in IP network? God love the people that tolerate you all day.... I wasn't weasleing... You ****ing cum bubble

You ran away, ****tard. The front page of this site lets us all know who's here and not here. I clicked your name, clicked "find all posts by ****tard" and saw your latest work. You are not just lame. You're a lying cheat.

No, dick cheese... You make statments that I don't care to refute... They are stupid statements, and don't desearve a rebuttle... They are riddled with insults and you NEVER have any corroborating evidence...

You care alright. You just ran out of ammo. You need a brain to keep up with me, lamo. You're brain-dead. That's why you left.

Phreak... why is this useless sack of **** not in the idiot box yet?
dealing with him is like getting a ****ing sand-paper handjob...

I did my forty-eight hours. The question is, when are you off to the box?

He doesn't need a solution... I like him WITH his arabnophobia... next time I'm gonna vote for a guy with Austrailaphobia... Vote for your own president...

Australians are loved world-wide. We don't do the prez crapola. We don't vote for puppets. We also know that your prez is a ****wit with an IQ less than 120. Maybe that's why you like him? He's a dumb-**** just like you.

Fixated? I was watching Reno 911! I was fixated on tv! get over yourself

I really wish you were in front of me... I think you be singing a different tune with your framing hammer stuck in your skull... I don't work for assholes.... or morons....

Heheh. You don't work, fullstop. It's in your profile. Pensioner at 29. How lame is that? What'd ya do? Pull a muscle? Every day?

You are truelly dilluted... They dimolished all the buildings that had structural damage due to THE COLLAPSE OF TWO OF THE LARGEST BUILDINGS IN THE WORLD! This is how to substantiate things... watch carefully

I'm dilluted? Full of beer you mean? Yep, agreed.

http://www.3dphoto.net/stereo/world/united_states/northeast/wtc/before.html

More bullshit propoganda. Why should I believe yours? Dolt.

and I'm the fanny? I'm sorry... heres a belated goodnight...

You're not sorry. You're scared.

Seriously... what the **** is a tossa? I am an american... understand that... We don't use that word...

A tossa is a wanker. Get a grip, or change hands, tossa.

Propaganda... How can you call what I say AND substantiate propaganda, but then offer CRAZY explanation with absolutely zero evidence to support it, and somehow claim you are correct? You are an enigma... wrapped in a riddle... planted in a very small brain

You're really too kind. An enigma? Love it.

THEN WHY DO YOU DO IT ! ? Tell ya the truth... I'm kinda sick of ****ing dealing with you too! I could insult you here, but that would mean I was talking to you.... You are officially on my ignore list... I hope you get sickle cell!

I'm just getting to know you, mate. Don't be running away now. :p :) :D

Back