One Year Ago Today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
timesjoke said:
Well as usual you say you did something wrong with a couple words then spend a thousand words trying to justify what you did.

Until you can spend less time with your justifications fo your bad behaviors you will never "truly" see why you were wrong. The only reason your half-heartedly doing it now is it blew up in your face, the real question is why you feel such need to chase revenge?

I ask you to do this, look back to before RO and eddo jumped me and see how the two of us were actually doing pretty good, you even gave me positive feedback saying how fun it was when I join in..........then suddenly one of your friends had issue with me and their issue became "YOUR" issue on the spot. Overnight we go from getting along to you at my throat.

That is the estrogen mafia I speak of, I can't have an issue with one person, I can't get past a situation with one person, because at the same time I am trying to do that, I have four or five other people all e-screaming at me at the same time.

In fact, almost every issue we have had has been because of someone else, not me and you directly.

I only talk about the past to prove none of this is me, you have behaved this same exact way for many years, long before I ever even met you, eddo too. You can't blame this trend of yours on me, I am only the most recent target, you always seem to have someone in your crosshairs.

Concerning this specific occasion, neither me or RO were "wrong". I already posted on this but as usual you never actually read what I post. There was no evil intent from either one of us, we were simply posting things we thought were good. I never tried to offer any of this for credit, and let's take this a step further.

When have I ever made a large post without screwing up several words? Anyone who knows me knows I type too fast for my skill level and mess up all the time. If I was ever actually trying to pass something liek this as my own I would have to insert several missspelled words and such just to give it plausable appearance as it being mine.

I was sharing something I thoght was good, nothing more, nothing less. There was no desire on my part to do anything other then that. Just as I am sure there was never any intention from RO to do anything other then that.

The only reason this was started was reaching desperately for a "gotcha".

And why were you guys so desperate?..................

Ok, that's It... I'm done. I've been standing back, watching all of this with mild disinterest, and this was the last straw...

Read what Ali posted again... Really READ it... It's as close as you were ever going to get to an apology or a declaration of truce... It's alot closer to one than you would ever give to her, but that's beside the point.

And all you can come back with is "you still don't understand why you were wrong"? Seriously dude.... What the hell is wrong with you... She admitted to being wrong, she admitted to adding to the problem, she didn't even ask that you admit that you were part of the problem too, she just asked (it seemed to me) that you drop it... She might not have even asked that much...

What is wrong in your head that you can't just drop something... Everyday with each post you added to one of these fights that you are in, you start to look more and more like the wez you hated so much when you first got here. You repeat the exact same things and harp on the same stupid sh!t. It's freaking annoying... You know what the definition of insanity is? Albert Einstein once said ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results?.

You claim to be sooooo innocent, then come back and to prove your innocence, you say that you only said something to get a rise out of somebody or to prove a point a.k.a. to INSTIGATE...

T.J. You need to sit back and take a serious look at your persona on this board and how people react to you and ask a question... Can everybody else be wrong? Can you possibly be the ONLY person that's right?

Now, I don't want to fight... I just don't have that kind of patience, I just wanted to say my peace and be done with it.

timesjoke said:
In fact, almost every issue we have had has been because of someone else, not me and you directly.

No. It's definitely us.

timesjoke said:
Why wait, do it now.

Because I want you to get it all off your chest before I end it for good.

BrotherMan said:
Ok, that's It... I'm done. I've been standing back, watching all of this with mild disinterest, and this was the last straw...

Read what Ali posted again... Really READ it... It's as close as you were ever going to get to an apology or a declaration of truce... It's alot closer to one than you would ever give to her, but that's beside the point.

And all you can come back with is "you still don't understand why you were wrong"? Seriously dude.... What the hell is wrong with you... She admitted to being wrong, she admitted to adding to the problem, she didn't even ask that you admit that you were part of the problem too, she just asked (it seemed to me) that you drop it... She might not have even asked that much...

Thank you for seeing where I was coming from RaE. I appreciate that. :)

Well said Ali.. Too bad everyone can't take personal responsibility like that.. quite respectable..

Right TJ?

btw brotherman.. TJ has always acted the same way from day one.. perhaps it's just your perspective that's changed.. cuz he sure hasn't.. Prolly easier to see when your head ain't shoved up his ass.. hahahahaha :p

He's always acted like the "wez" he hated so much.. Easier for him to put his sh t on someone else and desperately try to find people for his gay mafia to validate it for him rather than face himself honestly. He needs someone to hide behind.. Now he's been doing it to Ali as he relentlessly claims she's him.. day after f cking day.. trying to draw anyone and everyone he can into it to agree with him and validate that it's someone else.. and not him.. sick sh t..

Wonder who it'll be after Ali says.. see ya.. wouldn't wanna be ya.. Time will tell.. maybe you brotherman.. engage him in a "debate".. disagree with him.. try to give him a little sh t for fun and laughs.. I dare ya... hahahaha

weez said:
Well said Ali.. Too bad everyone can't take personal responsibility like that.. quite respectable..

Right TJ?

btw brotherman.. TJ has always acted the same way from day one.. perhaps it's just your perspective that's changed.. cuz he sure hasn't.. Prolly easier to see when your head ain't shoved up his ass.. hahahahaha :p

He's always acted like the "wez" he hated so much.. Easier for him to put his sh t on someone else and desperately try to find people for his gay mafia to validate it for him rather than face himself honestly. He needs someone to hide behind.. Now he's been doing it to Ali as he relentlessly claims she's him.. day after f cking day.. trying to draw anyone and everyone he can into it to agree with him and validate that it's someone else.. and not him.. sick sh t..

Wonder who it'll be after Ali says.. see ya.. wouldn't wanna be ya.. Time will tell.. maybe you brotherman.. engage him in a "debate".. disagree with him.. try to give him a little sh t for fun and laughs.. I dare ya... hahahaha

Thank you, wez. I'll readily admit I'm not innocent. I know I contribute to derailments and flame fests...and have even instigated my fair share! I realize sometimes I shoot off my mouth when I shouldn't, and I agree that sometimes I need to know when to just "shut the hell up". ;)

All I ask is for TJ to acknowledge that I don't LEAD people to gang up on him, I don't control what anyone thinks of him, and I for once....just once....would like to see him say that he instigates some of the feuds, too.

Too much to ask? It's been over three years and he hasn't done it yet so I guess, yeah....it's too much to ask.

Oh well. I tried.

Maybe his next nemesis will have better luck than me. :)

hahahaha.. definitely too much to ask.. trust me..

He used to try to claim.. nay.. state as fact is more like it.. that I had IWS wrapped around my finger as part of his manipulation plan to try to get him onboard the gay mafia to prove otherwise and ban me/or else..

When that didn't work and IWS chose or else and stuck up for himself, he went after him directly to show him the perils of disobedience.. that.. along with creating 15 fake friends who agreed with him among other assorted delusions.. hahahahaha.. omg.. my side hurts just thinkin' about it.. And here he is still claiming victimhood and utter innocence to this day .. hahahaha.. he's smoooooooth.. good times.. good times.. :D

You don't need TJ to acknowledge sh t.. "we" all know better.. lol.. you've said your peace.. might as well put him on ignore and let him go find another "perp" to be victimized by.. ;)

Me and eddo will still let ya join the ignored therapy club.. Just remember the one rule.. don't on the rug.. but.. if ya really wanna.. I guess "we" can make an exception.. right eddo? :D

Eddo seems to have trouble with that rule anywho.. and me.. well.. I don't like rules..

With all the extra stuff being discussed I will make one more attempt to offer this point:

How can I attempt to find resolution with one person and one event if I have 5 or 6 people all e-screaming at me at the same time?

Ali, each of the time you have found resolution with people like MrsK, did it involve eddo, chi, IWS, RO, and anyone else who happened to stop by all screaming at you calling you names and putting you down at that same time?

You can shrug it off but we really did find some good ground several times. We are more alike than you want to admit and we agree on many things. As I already said, why were you giving me positive feedback and telling me how good it was to play along one moment and then the next your at my throat over something that has to do with someone else?

Almost all of our issues in the last months have been started by someone else and you joined in.

Brotherman,

Do you really believe an apology is done by saying your wrong with a couple words then say a thousand words telling the same person how completely horrible they are?

Yes, Ali admitted she was wrong, then gave a long stream of excuses as to why she was not really responsible for her actions and how I "made" her act that way with comments like "Because you are a forum troll and have no desire to be anything but". How am I supposed to react to a post filled with attacks and excuses for her behavior? That is like me handing you a rose then slapping you in the face three times, what action do you think you will place the greater attention to?

I can easily let something go as long as it goes by, but this issue is in my face every day, the constant pressure and agression has never stopped, sure there have been short pauses, but the second I have an issue with eddo, Ali is there attacking me, if I have an issue with RO, Ali is there attacking me, If I have an issue with IWS, Ali is there attacking me........

There seems to be a pattern forming that no matter who I am currently having an issue with, I can't just deal with that person, I have to at the same time fight off several other people who have decided to pile on.

I am sure that if I was allowed to deal with these issues one on one we could find some peace, but that has never been allowed. Like I said, me and Ali were doing pretty well, I even made several positive comments to Ali in her discussions about the married guy who was making advances and told her to be careful and offered advise, but all that is completely ignored the second I had an issue with RO.

Poof, forgotten, set aside and attack mode is entered to rip me apart.

I am trying, but I really do not know how to get past this situation where no matter who I am having an issue with, an entire gang disends on me to flame me and make the situation worse. You want to help? Tell me how to fix that part and I will gladly do it as long as it does not mean I have to just bow down to their force.

timesjoke said:
I can easily let something go as long as it goes by, but this issue is in my face every day, the constant pressure and agression has never stopped, sure there have been short pauses, but the second I have an issue with eddo, Ali is there attacking me, if I have an issue with RO, Ali is there attacking me, If I have an issue with IWS, Ali is there attacking me........

There seems to be a pattern forming that no matter who I am currently having an issue with, I can't just deal with that person, I have to at the same time fight off several other people who have decided to pile on.

I am sure that if I was allowed to deal with these issues one on one we could find some peace, but that has never been allowed. Like I said, me and Ali were doing pretty well, I even made several positive comments to Ali in her discussions about the married guy who was making advances and told her to be careful and offered advise, but all that is completely ignored the second I had an issue with RO.

Poof, forgotten, set aside and attack mode is entered to rip me apart.

I am trying, but I really do not know how to get past this situation where no matter who I am having an issue with, an entire gang disends on me to flame me and make the situation worse. You want to help? Tell me how to fix that part and I will gladly do it as long as it does not mean I have to just bow down to their force.

In a few days you won't have to worry about "unwarranted" attacks from me anymore. I won't be commanding the estrogen mafia from behind the scenes, dictating that everyone be mean and nasty to poor little you or offering up my mafia style protection any longer.

You'll have on less person on the dog pile, TJ.

Let's see how well you do then. I'm sure it will be smooth sailing for you because NONE of this could possibly be a result of your own behaviors, right?

I just wonder what new excuse you'll pull out of your bag of "I never hold myself accountable" tricks to cover your butt when I'm gone and you no longer have me to blame.....but rest assured, I KNOW you'll come up with something. :rolleyes:

I would choose the Estrogen Mafia any day over the Gay Sex Games Mafia.

just sayin'...

timesjoke said:
With all the extra stuff being discussed I will make one more attempt to offer this point:
How can I attempt to find resolution with one person and one event if I have 5 or 6 people all e-screaming at me at the same time?
Ali, each of the time you have found resolution with people like MrsK, did it involve eddo, chi, IWS, RO, and anyone else who happened to stop by all screaming at you calling you names and putting you down at that same time?

Someone is just jealous that he his only friends live in his imaginary inbox, and only survive to constantly stoke his inboxes penis and play other imaginary Gay Sex Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back