Opinion on Breaking the Habit

SteelSoldier88

I was curious on what other fans thought about "Breaking the Habit." In my opinion, I think it is one of the best LP songs, mainly because it is so diverse from the rest of their library. I'm really hoping the new album has a few more "experimental" songs like BTH on it. What do you guys think?

Personally, I think Linkin Park made a right choice of having Breaking The Habit as a single. It's one of my fav. LP songs

Breaking The Habits one of my favourite songs by LP... I like it because the music, the video is awesome 'cause its animated and looks cool, and the lyrics...

LinkinPark924 said:
Breaking The Habits one of my favourite songs by LP... I like it because the music, the video is awesome 'cause its animated and looks cool, and the lyrics...
same for me

I love that song I like it also because its about chesters breaking his addiction with cocaine. Which is probably a huge task. I wouldn't know lol never done it

BTH ROCKS!!! It's one of the coolest LP songs! One of the best things about it is that the song totally describes "breaking the habit" in words, and thats hard to do a lot of times. I think they did an awesome job with that.

When I first heard it, I thought it had an '80s feel to it, and wasn't too keen on it...dunno why. But I listened to it a couple more times and payed attention to the lyrics, and I thought it was awsome. Then I heard that Mike wrote it for Chester, and I had that much more respect for it. It's awsome. :thumbsup:

BTH is not as far from LP's roots as people tend to think, Mike had been trying to write a song like BTH since Xero started.
BTH will though stand out from the crowd forever, and even though LP makes an album based on the theme of BTH (as they have been wondering about), there will never be another song like BTH.

Friðbjörn said:
BTH is not as far from LP's roots as people tend to think, Mike had been trying to write a song like BTH since Xero started.
BTH will though stand out from the crowd forever, and even though LP makes an album based on the theme of BTH (as they have been wondering about), there will never be another song like BTH.

so the next album will definitely be based on BTH?

Back