opinions on onboard cameras???

IDK............ I got s sponsorship from Go Pro this year. I ordered the Hero 2. Haven't used it yet. I'm still waiting for the Hero 3 to be available on the sponsorship. Plan to run both of them. But......... of all the camera systems I have ran, I really liked the Drift camera's. Contour's are ok, but I kept losing the damn flap on those that protects the battery and SD card.

No Baja for me. My pockets are not that deep. That Dirtworks quad that ran Baja last year is currently apart and the plan is currently for that team to race it again next year. And yes........... Its apart. I had to drive the swinger from Kentucky to St.Louis so my buddy can powder coat it.

I'm keeping an eye on this thread. I'm too in the market for a cam. The link airmobile posted, at first glance it looks pretty sweet. Gonna investigate/research now!

i personally love my gopro, espeically if you get the aftermarket lense to get rid of the fisheye look. that's one thing about the stock gopros that i can't stand, it looks like you're loooking out of a fishbowl.

ok guys i got to exited for the 2013 season that i got no 1 camera but 2...

this one for the atv., just i case my corider crashes again..

20121201_104213-1.jpg

and this one for my helmet just in case i crash LOL

20121201_105508-1.jpg

Back