Papercut Music Video....

FireHawk

Is there a relation to the cover of Hybrid Theory CD between the guy and the dragon flies? By cover I mean the thing on front (I have been heard called: "Dragon Fly Guy","Hybrid Soldier",and "Soldier."

pushingmeaway14 said:
was there evr a papercut video???????/

jess

Yeah, it was their first ever video so it won't show on T.V. anymore. I first saw it by downloading it cause I wasn't a Linkin Park fan when the video first came out.

I like the video. The band is in a small room. Rob and Brad are sitting on the couch while Mike and Chester are walking around singing. Phoenix is sitting on a chair. Mr. Hahn is on the turn tables. Brad and Phoenix are playing a regular guitar. Then once in a while it shows a freaky room with creatures in it or something. I don't really get it.

Well, it was Linkin Park's first video. You'll only see it on your computer by downloading it. I became a Linkin Park fan when the "In The End" video came out. I didn't watch MTV that often back then. So I've never seen the Papercut and One Step Closer videos until my friend at school told me to check them out, so I downloaded them.

Yeah the "Frat Party At The Pankake Festival" DVD has all their videos from the Hybrid Theory album. I think they should make a new one for their Meteora album. That'll be awesome.

I think I have seen all the music Videos except Numb/Encoe but isn't that just the MTV version of Collision Course as seen in "Featuers" on the DVD?

Dark Collision said:
Well, it was Linkin Park's first video. You'll only see it on your computer by downloading it. I became a Linkin Park fan when the "In The End" video came out. I didn't watch MTV that often back then. So I've never seen the Papercut and One Step Closer videos until my friend at school told me to check them out, so I downloaded them.
i thought it was their second?
i thought One Step Closer was their first?

Oh I'm sorry. You're right, Papercut was their THIRD...video. One Step Closer was their first, then Crawling was second. :p But for some reason I've never seen Papercut on television. I've only seen Crawling, and One Step Closer a couple of times on MTV.

Back