Papercut video

pushingmeaway14

does anyone 1 know where i can c the Papercut video? i've gone on joe hahn's site and searched on google & yahoo, but i haven't beenable 2 find where i can atch it not download it. there was this one area that said it would show it but instead it showed a spoof off of it w/ a voo doo doll
i didn't even finish watching it. i already said 2 much, if anyone knows where i can c it reply back on a PM

thanks
jess

pushingmeaway14 said:
does anyone 1 know where i can c the Papercut video? i've gone on joe hahn's site and searched on google & yahoo, but i haven't beenable 2 find where i can atch it not download it. there was this one area that said it would show it but instead it showed a spoof off of it w/ a voo doo doll
i didn't even finish watching it. i already said 2 much, if anyone knows where i can c it reply back on a PM

thanks
jess
you can try here if you haven`t tried before free.centrum-group.com

.::[hP]::. said:
Go buy the frat party DVD.
Trust me...you need it *jedi mind tricks*
It ****ing funny as and it has that video plus more!!

I was about to tell you the same. The Frat Party is a must for all LP fans! Go buy it! :thumbsup:

I've seen it, and yes it was pretty funny. HOnestly, I didn't realize that Papercut had a music video until a few months ago, along with From the Inside

crazy robster said:
I was about to tell you the same. The Frat Party is a must for all LP fans! Go buy it! :thumbsup:

I agree with you. Go but it, and it has the original High Voltage and My December [which I am completely in love with] :}

On the Papercut vid, it is a good vid. To tell you the truth I heart all the vids they have ever done. I still have yet to see "From The Inside" errrg :D

linkin park fansites have the papercut video.

im pretty sure linkn-inside would have it.

i got mine off limewire if ur wondering.

Back