Parts from Stellar!!

Burke

Troll Slayer
Lifetime Member
Just picked up my Dasa head pipe, mid pipe, and silencer caps from getting coated at Stellar... he also built a couple swingarms for me (the long one isn't mine)...

I cut and polished the can myself... figured it would look cool being completely backwards from what you buy from them.

Let me know what you guys think, and I will get more pictures once I cut the core & get it mounted

photobucket18721347562899044-1.jpg

photobucket96231347562920480-1.jpg

Thanks Chance... mine is a +3. The other one is a +8 (I don't quite have that much power)

You shoulda got an 8, then you would just have to make it faster lol. So is that ceramic? What finish you gonna do on the swinger?

the coating on the header is some sort of new powder that is good for the high temps, but won't chip like ceramic... we'll see!!

and I am going to clear this swinger

Thanks Stewart... going to go almost all black... just a little polished stuff here & there.

The other part of my master plan is to sell my ishock arms sooner or later and get some raw arms from Tim to match the swingarm!

You gonna have her all ready to go for your big trip coming up?

Oh ya, we both will be ready to go here by next weekend. Burke has my carrier at the moment but that's the last piece. Just doin a little polishing before it goes back in.

looks nice and light and strong'' nothing like fresh new parts to bolt on!! btw, i love the way mike posted that his was'nt the LONG ONE''' that was great!!!!lol

pppssshhhhffffffttttt.... You guys will see... Gotta watch out for those guys with little arms... they'll surprise ya!!!

Yessir... $350 raw & another $60 to powdercoat... And they all come with needle bearing and pinch bolts.

Oh and my paddles are good, I just threw em on for transport... All fixed now and I think I may need a bit more tire after the latest round of mods

Well after getting to actually ride this thing with the new swingarm... all I can say is WOW, what an improvement... I can actually launch without standing the bike up on the grab bar.

Back