Percings anyone?

Chestersbabi7

Well, i was just thinking about pericings, and ahh was wounder what ever body has?...lol Umm i got mah ears pirced, and my upper ear (cartalige) i tried to pierce my own belly button, but didnt work out soo well. Im going to get my nose done soon. But other than that im pretty PLAIN! so what do all yous got?

i only got my ears pierced

in the near future i'm gonna try to get my upper ear pierced along with getting a 2nd piercing in my lower ear

I don't like piercings anywhere except the ears, and even then I don't like alot. I guess I am an oddball, but it just grosses me out and I don't know why. I've thought about getting my ear pierced, but I think I'll probably have a better chance of getting a tattoo.

its so hilarious when we tell people where my friend has pierced 6 times.....its not a very good place..........

i hav 3 piercings on each ear it looks retarded but it looks pretty in photos if there is a flash because they look like flashing stickers or something

how can u ppl want to get ur lip pierced my friend had coke coming out of the hole when she laughed lol

only ears. i am happy that i got nothin else peirced when i was a kid i wanted to get my navel peirced. but now since my friend got it she says that u cant sleep on your stomach as it hurts like crazy.

Back