Percings anyone?

im sorry im so sorry but i must

Piercing(s) *****

not percings

but ya i have one its on the top right of my ear... imma get more just dunno when.

no its just annoying. thats why you have the preview button, and the edit button. Edit your F'N post before you post them ...

An angry rant, or a rushed post ya ok il not edit but i try to go back

Its just annoying ok.

Well i didnt know this was a school like thread... If it annoys you, dont reald the thread. As Simple as that. And yea. Im sure it does hurt. (About the dick percing). But oh well, his choice right? lol.

Chestersbabi7 said:
I have my upper ear done! man its soo dumb now, cuz EVERYONES getting it done. I want my labre (Chin) done too! But hey.. .lol i know a guy that has his dick pierced!!! Yea...OUCH!

I KNOW! so many people are getting their cartilage peirced now. ive always competed with peircings. thats why i have so many now. when someone at my school was only THINKING about getting their cartilage peirced, i got the 2nd whole. when more people got the second hole, i got my nose. when 2 other people showed up with the nose, i got the third hole. i try very hard to stay unique, and its in my conscience to stay in front of the crowd in this department. but then i shall get a tattoo and i wont have to worry about it any more....for a while

Back