Petrified vs. Believe Me

Petrified video or Believe Me video?

• Total voters
I thought Petrified was a cool song, maybe not the best video but cool to watch nonetheless.
I just wish they'd play it more.

The video is everywhere. Actually, both song's videos are all over.
Both Believe Me and Petrified are owning Kerrang. Petrified is rocking Fuse and MTV.

Petrified is on the radio too a lot in the USA/UK while Believe Me is on internationally :D

Not to mention Petrified is in the top 10 on TRL :O

I like both songs equally, but as far as videos go, petrified was probably more true to the theme of the song - tough, gangsta-like, rebelious feel that it had.
Believe me sounds boybandish but is clever in the same regards; when I first heard it, even though I didn't yet like it, I couldn't get it out of my head, so yeah, clever and probably deliberate tactic there I think. The vid wasn't as great but was colourful if nothing else. I think I prefer Remember the name to both though.
Not only is it more 'encompasing' of the song and the feel and the whole union of artists coming together that FM defines, Rob's in it. *grin*
Not half biased, am I? XD

-Rav

i pick believe me

i first lyked petrified but dosn't it get annoying after 10 listenz?
i really lyk believe me
its the best in rising tied!

Petrified, I think.... Intresting video... And intresting song... But also I like Believe me! :rolleyes:
I don't know, what I like moreeeeee..... :p

Petrified has a better video but for me personally, i like the song Believe Me better.

Petrified wins because well, they played with flares =]

Er.. Well. First i liked 'Petrified' vid more. I don't know why, it's just such a cool vid. =]
But now i think 'Believe Me' is better.. I've always liked that song more, and now i like the video more too. :) Can't explain why, i just like effects and stuff. :D So yeah, i pick 'Believe Me'.

Back