Photography.

ShinodaBear

Live. Love. Laugh.
Been on lpf for quite a while and i've been a photographer for a while too. i'm surprised that i havent asked it by now, but who's into photography here?

As days go by i get more and more into it. I work at seaworld as a professional photographer. i do all the behind the scenes and i'm now considering to atleast minor in photography.

If you are, i just wanted this a place where you show some of your work. I have a little bit to share, but i dont have a scanner. and i havent really bought a nice camera to make a profile.

but yeah... okay responses please.

Vash has his own thread in "Everything Else" called "Five Oh First Photograhpy". I myself love photography, but I'm not a photographer. I take pictures whenever I see something cool.

Sammi: unusual hhmmmm maybe someones back yard jk
yeah I like to do that tooo but with my friends when ever i get a camera sometimes i take my sisters

I'm into photography, but I can't afford a nice camera. All I've got is a point & shoot digital one (film almost always looks better, but digital has it's benefits).

My creative writing teacher is/was a freelance photographer, so we basicly had photojournalism 1 instead of the regular class.

I haven't done a lot lately, but over the summer I will probably have more time to shoot.

I'd like to see your stuff though. :]

Brkng_Th_Hbt said:
Vash has his own thread in "Everything Else" called "Five Oh First Photograhpy". I myself love photography, but I'm not a photographer. I take pictures whenever I see something cool.

Yeah, lol. Thanks for mentioning me. XD

ForgottenKid said:
Im into it...its probably the career I'll go into after highschool and what not if the band thing doesnt work.

Yeah, in my parents' eyes, photography is a sensible career compared to my passion with music. So im trying to fake a major in visual arts after high school

I freakin love photography. Its one of my favorite things to do along with writing (and thus, my interest in journalism), but I lack a camera, of any kind...and so venting this energy is tough.

Photography can be beautiful and expressive. I wish I had the creativity to do that sorta thing... oh yeah, plus the cash to buy a decent camera lol. My latest digicam just broke for no reason =( I can take decent shots but eh, I haven't gone into it any further than your normal average picture.

I didn't know you wanted to be a web designer Vash! That's awesome =) I've been learning html for like 3 years, and I still struggle a little with it. Good luck for that!

Back