Phreakwars??

Led_Zep_Sx

What the **** happened to our Columbus boards. Why and who locked it? Where those dumb bitches bashing WT too much or what cuz that's ****ed up. They were ruining all the good topics and talking about **** that doesn't even matter...ohhhh I'm pissed. Is the board gonna be unlocked or do you even know. Thx man

The admin evidently received a report that I had revealed some private information about Squidwierd (see this post: http://Off Topic Forum.com/showthread.php?t=76889 ), so he deleted my account. I signed on with another account, and he did the same, he tried blocking my e-mail, I went in again, he tried everything he could but I kept thrashing the boards with spam about Kara and her hatred for Hispanics and her total retardation to all of the other members. She somehow thought she was gonna entice me somehow by posting my picture on the board, which didn't bother me one bit, everybody who is a regular not only knows my first and last name, but where I live, where I work and what my phone number is..

But, to show her my gratitude, I simply did the same to her.... seems the FUN had somehow ended then.. but then, it was only fair don't you agree ??

Obviously she wanted to stir up the board a bit and take on a subject like white trash and Hispanics in a very ****y and assured tone that nobody knows who they are talking to. I guess this proves when the shoe is on the other foot, it doesn't feel as comfortable does it ??

As a result of simply countering her actions, the Telegram admin banned my account, once again proving how ANTI-free speech they actually are.

So I simply decided if he was gonna deny my right to free speech, then I would deny everyone else's right as well.

So I pestered the **** out of him until he finally got fed up and locked the board out from posting.

As to whether or not he reopens it, I could not tell you.

But if he wants a nice smooth running board, then he had better not deny me my freedom to speak. Because I will keep coming back, I don't give into Speech Nazi admins.

TheDarkTwo said:
dude I am such an idiot.

I got to admit, I could not stop laughing for 3 minutes when I seen this useless message. I guess stupidity does serve a purpose.

STUPID ****.:mad:

Phreak can the telegram board users get an area on here? If we could get some of the regulars to come over? All I'm thinking is some of us are not very computer literate, and have trouble navigating your site.:confused: It's nice to be able to bitch about some local stuff with people that know the area.

tiredofwhiners said:
Phreak can the telegram board users get an area on here? If we could get some of the regulars to come over? All I'm thinking is some of us are not very computer literate, and have trouble navigating your site.:confused: It's nice to be able to bitch about some local stuff with people that know the area.

It's not that bad once you play around a bit. It actually has great stuff to offer. As for the Telegram board, hopefully the admin there is actually reviewing the posts to see who the problem was and will open it back up when they see it wasn't phreak starting **** it was Squid and her buddy or herself using another name or whatever.

tiredofwhiners said:

Bob made some changes to the site last week with the way the navigation works, it should be like the Telegrams to a certain extent, except here we have more fun being dicks to each other.

But anyways...as low grade as the Telegram board is, the admin should have access to the I.P. records and can see for himself what was going on. I've posted on the board for over 3 years now, I've given my attitude 100% through out the years, me and the admin never have quite clicked well, he hates that I believe in 100% free speech. But he has to be a complete idiot to not realize what was transpiring. It's total bullshit that he would close MY account when all I did is fight fire with fire.

It would be stupid to think I would play her silly games with her without having a few tricks up my own sleeve.

My guess is she probably about **** her pants when I revealed her identity.

a dumbfounded squidwierd said:
Hmm... how in the **** did he do that ?????

Give me time I'm starting to catch on here. It's getting easier all the time. Need to get some of the others to move over, unless they are here under different names and i haven't caught that yet. Otherwise Phreak you got a nice site here, I'm enjoying.:)

Damn! Was off the Telegram board for a day and all hell breaks loose and I had to miss it!
My account is gone too.
Didn't catch any of your interaction with the Admin..
The bitches posts are still there though, that's just wrong.
Don't let her go to easy, she has a lot of long over due lessons to learn. Am wondering how her bosses would like to know what kind of trash they have working for them. Eye for an eye and all that.
Nice board! Have been looking around and it is very interesting.

scout said:
Damn! Was off the Telegram board for a day and all hell breaks loose and I had to miss it!
My account is gone too.
Didn't catch any of your interaction with the Admin..
The bitches posts are still there though, that's just wrong.
Don't let her go to easy, she has a lot of long over due lessons to learn. Am wondering how her bosses would like to know what kind of trash they have working for them. Eye for an eye and all that.
Nice board! Have been looking around and it is very interesting.
I noticed that the admin had turned some of your posts into guest posts. I was thinking to myself... "what the hell did scoutll do ??"

But then, I figured it out, you were guilty of the same crime as me,....DEFENDING YOURSELF TO SOME BITCH....

Although you didn't get as extreme as I did, it's still bullshit.

The posts I made were deleted by the admin. And I made a **** load of them. I think he got a little pissed at me when I started coming in through proxys (I have thousands of them I can use), he tried blocking me every way he knew how, only allowed 1 account per E-mail address, disallowed any username with the word "PHREAK" in it, blocked my I.P, etc etc.. and I just kept coming in... as soon as he had one account blocked I was on 3 seconds later with another... I even posted a message to the admin that said :

Give up yet ?? I have all day.
After I posted that, he closed out the boards...

I ain't done with Kara just yet. But I won't disclose my evil plans:eek:

I am also bummed out that the Telegram closed out those of us who were just fine posting until that squidwierd and a few others came in and ruined it. But hopefully alot of us will come here and stick together. Also Preakwars....if she does decide to go to court over all this, I for one am willing to go to court for you and testify that we all were doing fine in there until squidwierd and a few others came in and ruined it all.

Yeah you can count on me too - anything you need.
Got spamed this morning.
Reported it to the isp.

Back