Pictures of our members?

RoyalOrleans said:
A month or so ago. Lookin' for some soft-tail.

Dude, you are getting too skinny. EAT! EAT! EAT!

But "nealius maximus" made me bust a gut.

End of transmission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom said:
Dude, you are getting too skinny. EAT! EAT! EAT!

But "nealius maximus" made me bust a gut.

End of transmission.

When I quit smoking many, many months ago, I gained about fifteen pounds. Since I can breathe, now, I started a four a.m. jog around Ye Olde Towne Square and the softball complex near my house.

Despite appearance, I eat like a horse.

KathyA said:
I could crush a walnut between my thighs.. Now that is pure talent. :D

And that's exactly why you haven't seen any action since Chyna went out of style.

BTW, MM can crush a walnut in her vagina. Is your vagina strong enough to do that? Nope, didn't think so :rolleyes:

jokersarewild said:
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q53/wpyo_funnies/HS.jpg

You need to be that old right NOW so I can tap that...DAMN!

You were a cutie back then...what the hell happened to you?

I gained 150 lbs, shaved my head, and had my nose and ears surgically removed. I thought it would look good at the time but I regret it now.

jokersarewild said:
BTW, MM can crush a walnut in her vagina. Is your vagina strong enough to do that? Nope, didn't think so :rolleyes:

I can push a tampon out without pulling on the string. Maybe that isn't a good thing, though. They also fly out when I cough or sneeze.

RoyalOrleans said:
When I quit smoking many, many months ago, I gained about fifteen pounds...

And that is precisely why I am terrified to quit!

Taken last night. My son was naked in my lap while I was dressing him so I had to crop it. lol

Yes, I already know I'm wearing glasses and too much make-up so shut the **** up. :D

Phantom said:
I gained 150 lbs, shaved my head, and had my nose and ears surgically removed. I thought it would look good at the time but I regret it now.

The look suits you.

Phantom said:
I can push a tampon out without pulling on the string. Maybe that isn't a good thing, though. They also fly out when I cough or sneeze.

I hope you never cough/sneeze when you're having sex...

Phantom said:
And that is precisely why I am terrified to quit!

It's ok, you gained 150 lbs anyway, what's an extra 15?

Attachments

• 855a994e7830e350af585132202e4b13.jpg
    855a994e7830e350af585132202e4b13.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 59
  • d5d8d5927c3db8a9ef7f064eb01d115f.jpg
    d5d8d5927c3db8a9ef7f064eb01d115f.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 55
GF Admin said:
Are those the original boobs? or the potentially fake ones?? cuz if they are fake, then you look like crap. If they are real they your still looking good Queen Bee.

PS. You got that crazy-Psycho look like the girl in Rob Zombies House of 1000 courpses.....

I hated that movie. Haven't had them done yet.

phreakwars said:
I like this one more:

Take any girl, unfix her hair, remove her make-up, hunch her over (people who have just had babies do that), and stick glasses on her, take a picture with a crappy disposable camera, and I promise you they won't look any better than that. I found some more from that same day when my hair wasn't wet, and they don't look half bad, but they are at my grandmothers.

Here's some more nerdy ones for you since I know you love them so much:

Oh...I don't know...I always liked this one myself! It has that wholesome family values quality to it. :D

It is true, Tori is a looker and her husband looks mighty happy there! Can't imagine why though...:cool:

ToriAllen said:
Take any girl, unfix her hair, remove her make-up, hunch her over, and stick glasses on her, take a picture with a crappy disposable camera, and I promise you they won't look any better than that.
And that is why I like that picture more then the others. I hate it when women get dressed up... well, I don't hate it, they look great, but when looking for a potential mate, I say it is best to see what your gonna wake up next to if you spend your life with them. Not see how well they look with makeup and a dress.

I don't know why you find the need to defend your looks in that picture.

Must be a female thing.

This one is cute too:

phreakwars said:
I don't know why you find the need to defend your looks in that picture.

Oh let me think...It was seven years ago, I had just had a baby, I looked like ****, the quality is crappy, the sun bleached out my features, and that most certainly is not what I look like when I roll out of bed in the morning...
This one is closer to the non-fixed up norm:
View attachment 435

That other one just happens to be me at my absolute worst.

Attachments

• cf459796a2cf701b20c68a19d65bfed8.jpg
    cf459796a2cf701b20c68a19d65bfed8.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 51
Back