Playing World of Warcraft causes suicide.

jokersarewild said:
Actually, it was kind of hard to miss the sarcasm. That's ok, though. You tend to talk about that which you have no understanding, so why should I expect you to understand something so simple as SARCASM!!!!

Please tell me your not SO arrogant to think that you have a clue about my level of intelligence and what I am informed about and not. You have to be kidding...
Your getting as pathetic as Builder...

Lethalfind said:
Please tell me your not SO arrogant to think that you have a clue about my level of intelligence and what I am informed about and not. You have to be kidding...
Your getting as pathetic as Builder...

You seem to miss the fact that it would be/is quite easy to tell how smart/dumb and how informed/uninformed you are by your behavior on here.

If anyone reads your posts, they will find out that you are an ignorant bitch who constantly enters arguments knowing nothing, spouts nothing of any worth, gets torn to shreds, and suddenly she is a single mom with problems.

Guess what, *****: We don't care about your life, your hobbies, your job, or Florida, unless it is some actual insight into something.

Hell yeah! My stepdad got the whole C&C collection on a DVD...the old games are fun to play because they have a good plot but no way to do anything in them.

jokersarewild said:
You seem to miss the fact that it would be/is quite easy to tell how smart/dumb and how informed/uninformed you are by your behavior on here.

If anyone reads your posts, they will find out that you are an ignorant bitch who constantly enters arguments knowing nothing, spouts nothing of any worth, gets torn to shreds, and suddenly she is a single mom with problems.

Guess what, *****: We don't care about your life, your hobbies, your job, or Florida, unless it is some actual insight into something.

LOL, I don't know what has sprung loose in your brain but your as pathetic as Builder...AND like him, you are in no position to be pointing the finger at me...As too my intelligence, my grades reflect that rather well as do the grants and scholarships I have been able to get BASED ON MY GRADES!!!

jokersarewild said:
Hell yeah! My stepdad got the whole C&C collection on a DVD...the old games are fun to play because they have a good plot but no way to do anything in them.

I played Renegade with a passion for about two years. The single-player sucked but the online multiplayer was sweet. Just a whole lot of fun.

Isn't it funny when they think they know it all at such a young age, in fact thats probably what got this little twat killed after playing video games for 36 hours...

Keep it up with the verbal diarhea...

Lethalfind said:
LOL, I don't know what has sprung loose in your brain but your as pathetic as Builder...AND like him, you are in no position to be pointing the finger at me...As too my intelligence, my grades reflect that rather well as do the grants and scholarships I have been able to get BASED ON MY GRADES!!!

Grades are not a very good factor in how intelligent you are, and I hate that argument...

Let's say Jonny here is dumb as a post. But, he has enough brain to copy the answers out of the book. So, even if Jonny gets C's on the tests, he still gets an overall B to A- grade in the class.

But Jimmy has an IQ of 140. So, he doesn't bother to do the homework because he has figured out that the homework is just something that will improve your knowledge of the subject. Jimmy gets Cs and Ds because he doesn't do the homework but gets A's on the tests.

Don't tell me this doesn't happen, because it does.

Back