Please Look At This I Am Back SniperVirus!!!!

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Thanks guys!! I just hope you all can understand that we need to have a little more peace around here cuz the mods and the admins are getting pissed off, and they want us to stop or else they will start banning :(
Yeh i understand that..im v glad your back, even tho i didnt kno you well before hand

Was it not Chester who said "Opinions are like assholes"?

So, who has the authority to judge which asshole stinks and which opinion is wrong?

SV, you were the victim of an opinionated individual who has more authority than you.

Good to know you are back though. Shinoda Bear and I have exchanged words before, and all I can tell you is that if you can stand firm with the "yes sir, no sir" mentality, things will be much better.

I am glad I could help. You have to remember your place.

Best advice ever: know when to speak, when to listen and when to watch.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Here I would like to apologize to SB.

Shinoda bear, I am 150% against what you did, however, it was for the site and I thank you for removing the material that should not have been posted there. I just wish you didnt make is sound so sarcastic. I am sorry for mocking you and i would have
dont the same in your position.

Accepted. I don't blame you for being against what i did. Who knows, if it were flipped around i might have acted the same way. If it did come off sarcastic... take this as an apology as well, internet isnt the best way of communication. I read everything else you put in this topic and thats cool.

So, just so we dont have negative vibes towards one another... just wanna let you know that i'm cool with you as long as it's the other way around. :)

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I have a dream, that us aggressive arguers, and little cry babies, and all the other members in between, call all post together, without breaking site rules. And in the spirit of
brotherhood, lets all........................ah what the hell, enough of that ****.

Hey its me SNiPeRViRuS. Recently I was banned due to a whole bunch of reasons. I posted on a thread which I did not want to post on.
I was compelled to post there because of Clogz, Mr. Right, who said I should speak for myself, when all of you already knew what would happen.
He then felt that he should talk about how I broke rules and deserved what I got. I lost respect there for him, and Shinoda Bear who could not take
the sarcastic talk from me because I felt that he destroyed my post. That was a wrong thing for me to do and I wont do it again even though I completely disagree with it. The
main idea of this is so you guys know that, even though we dont like some things, we need to sacrifice a little pride and stuff to make this place the great site it always was.

I am back now because of your efforts and the kindness of Atlien. Although I personally dont think I did something wrong,
it turns out I did and I accept that fact. I have indeed broken the rules and insulted a mod. I have dont wrong and I am glad that I was able to come back. I am here to
say that I have changed. I will continue to argue for all I am worth. But this time, I will do it in a respectful way, debating respectfully and appreciating that everyone else
has their opinions. I will try to break no rules and I urge everyone to do they same. You can say whatever you want, as long is it isnt disrespectful. I know this is hard for many of us
and it pains me to do it, but if you really want to keep this site going we need to follow the rules. The forum wars have to stop. You may debate what you want but do so
while following the rules. Atliend(which is pronounced A-T-L ien for the many of you who cant say it) and the mods are all tired of this annoying arguing. It is hurting the site. He wants you
all to know that it will stop. If you dont stop it, you will be like me. Banned. Regardless of how much you have contributed to the site. The new admin will not take it either. We have to stop the fighting and respect each other.
Think of what Linkin Park would say if they saw their fans killing each other. We are scarce as it is. Lastly, please force yourself to appreciate the decisions of the admins and mods. They try to make the site
a nice place to be and if it werent for them, we wouldnt have such a nice community here. Yes, sometimes they make mistakes(guess when), and stuff, but no one is perfect. They do a lot and most of us couldnt do a better job at it.
Their motives are for the better of the site, and in the end that is all that matters.

I am also giving a thanks to every single person that fought to have me brought back and said those good things about me. I appreciate it a lot. It means a lot to me to know that people care. I always thought that I contributed
a lot to the site, and when I was banned for that reason instead of many members who do more than me, I was taken by surprise. I didnt know my leave would cause such an impact.

I will say this again so no one else suffers the time away from the site like me :(

Dont be stupid about things when you are arguing. Make your point and make sure people know its an opinion because you cant always force people to accept things you believe in.
Just show them the other side, look at their side, and move on. We can have fair, peaceful debates. Just dont start to make this place a crappy war zone.

Here I would like to apologize to SB.

Shinoda bear, I am 150% against what you did, however, it was for the site and I thank you for removing the material that should not have been posted there. I just wish you didnt make is sound so sarcastic. I am sorry for mocking you and i would have
dont the same in your position.

To any one else I whooped in a fight,
I apologize for being harsh to you and not respecting your opinions. I am sorry.

*for all of you that now think that snipervirus is now a little nice goody boy, think again {}xx{}::::> lol, I am still one not to be messed with so dont feel too much at ease(now i just gotta think and do it within the rules)*
*gives everyone a cookie*
1st of all Welcome Back SV
2nd,I congrats u for your speech which made me to convince myself
And 3rd,I agree with the fight thing u said SV,it´s like I have been telling to all of ya b4:if u wanna keep this site to go on we need to stop fighting,and I know Atlien and mods are sick of that bs so plz QUIT IT!The more fights we have the more ppl will split from LPF and friendships from here which is not the main point,the main point is to join each LP fan in here,to get to know us each other and try to have a good time as much as we can.
So from now on,if u ppl disagree on something try to argue it in a calm way without fighting,just discuss the theme u are talking about in a polite way plus in that way u will earn mods,Atlien and Phage to ban u.
So my advice for all of u,stay calm and don´t starts any fights and try to be as much polite as u can.
Ok,that was all I needed to say so cya arround.

Guess what? Darklinkinpark doesnt want me back so she is being rude to other members of the site.

You know what people? From now on, I dont want any negative attitude towards people unless they have hurt you personally. So if you have a problem with me, we will sort it out ourselves. Dont take it out on anyone else. Do you hear that Darklinkinpark??

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Guess what? Darklinkinpark doesnt want me back so she is being rude to other members of the site.

You know what people? From now on, I dont want any negative attitude towards people unless they have hurt you personally. So if you have a problem with me, we will sort it out ourselves. Dont take it out on anyone else. Do you hear that Darklinkinpark??
ha ha ha she read it i think SNIPER

but yes sorry i didn't finsh our talk on aim because my aol account logged me off i have a time limt

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Okay. Thats fine. Um, is she still sour over getting her ass kicked in our arguement?

i don't know what state do you live in me arizona

SNiPeRViRuS said:
I am preventing fights. Not starting them. Re-read what I posted and then say what you want.

I live in NY, but my uncle lives in Arizona and we went to visit him in the summer of 2004.

kewl so how is it where you are

Back