Poetry Tourney

I get alot of postive comments on the stuff I've posted here, so I'll give it a whirl. Count me in.

And i have alot of songs ive already written,and the ones i posted got good feedback.So can we post something that we've already posted on here?Or do we have to make up something new?

Marizka: *snif for u* It's alright, there will always be another tourney.

twilightcrimson7: judging (voting) is done by the people here by casting their votes for the person who they think is the better writer. it can be based on imagery/rhymes/contents or anything else. Votes will need to be explained clearly. i hope more people will join too! =D

XERO-Limit: The person you are competing with in each round is chosen randomly in order to be fair ;) You can post something you've already posted,as long as it is suitable for the topic.

Hyper: Sure, i'll include hate,pain or anger in some of the topics.. it will certainly be fun... :D

Clogz: sure,i've added u..

brokenangel said:
what? i don't get it..what's the topic? edit: never mind... i got it

lol..good luck to all of you.

i'm excited to see who will move on to the next round, the topics have been decided.. :p

let's wait for a few more days,if the votes stay the same,the one with the highest votes moves on to next round. one participant's in already.

second round starts:

5 August (8 am Eastern time)

Back