Points Of Authority (DJ Chiller vs. Big Ed)

Dark Collision

The Emcee
I just found out that there is an album called "A Tribute To Linkin Park" and I think it just has other people trying to sing Linkin Park songs. Well I downloaded one of the tracks because I was curious to know what it sounds like. Check this one out:

Linkin Park - Points Of Authority (DJ Chiller vs. Big Ed)

I just want to know what you guys think about it. I thought it was kinda funny because it sounds like a country guy singing it. And the part when he says "Forfeit the game," it sounds like he was trying to rap it, but he raps it badly.

oh yeah I have heard of that. I heard some of the covers. I think I might download the album from my friend some time but I have never really got around to doing it. When you fix the link i will download it on th 30th when I get back to my moms house, thanks

The link works now. I've just downloaded the whole album. I'll listen to the whole thing later. The Points Of Authority one is the first one I've listened to. It reminds me of the Crawling (Bluegrass Version) from the Frat Party DVD.

There is another album like this called "Gothic acoustic tribute to Linkin Park", and it actually is a CD, that you can buy from shops (mostly online). This is by far the worse fan official'ish LP cd out there, head over to ]url=http://www.amazon.com]Amazon[/url] and search for it, to hear a sample. LOL have fun listening to it ;)

FanSince1999 said:
sorry people but is the singer arabian? I don't know why it remains me of Bin Laden..dont know why

What are you talking about, the Points Of Authority and By Myself tribute? Most people on the album to me sounds like country singers. It's funny when country singers try to rap cause they can't run the race, the pace is too fast and they just won't last! Seriously. :D

I had spent $11 on the DAMN cd.It was a ****ing waste.This was like last year.Then I STILL didnt learn my lesson and I bought ''A guitar Tribute to Linkin park'' and it sucked balls too.Holy ****.

Back