Politics - Colo. governor candidate apologizes for plagiarism

N

NewsBot

By KRISTEN WYATT 2010-07-13T23:00:16ZDENVER (AP) -- Republican Scott McInnis apologized to voters Tuesday for lifting part of a judge's work for a series of essays on water rights that the gubernatorial candidate had passed off as his own....

View the full article

By KRISTEN WYATT 2010-07-13T23:00:16ZDENVER (AP) -- Republican Scott McInnis apologized to voters Tuesday for lifting part of a judge's work for a series of essays on water rights that the gubernatorial candidate had passed off as his own....

View the full article

Ick, then having the nerve to write a seperate letter claiming the writings are original. Then not fully claiming responsibility but pawning it on a subordinate - classy....

Ick, then having the nerve to write a seperate letter claiming the writings are original. Then not fully claiming responsibility but pawning it on a subordinate - classy....

Plagiarism is enough to get you kicked out of University, Chi.

Pity the same doesn't apply to politics.

Plagiarism is enough to get you kicked out of University, Chi.

Pity the same doesn't apply to politics.

Really. We wouldn't have to listen to Joe Biden now if it did.

This guys almost as much of a jagoff as the politicians, Dem and Repub, who embellish their military record. Almost.

This guys almost as much of a jagoff as the politicians, Dem and Repub, who embellish their military record. Almost.

Hmmmm. let me see now. Shrub said he was a pilot, when he really signed up to avoid his obligation to attend a rehab course.

Did he ever fly? Not sure.

:sweat:

Hmmmm. let me see now. Shrub said he was a pilot, when he really signed up to avoid his obligation to attend a rehab course.

Did he ever fly? Not sure.

:sweat:

This is why I often don't reply to your gibberish. Bumper sticker talking point that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Back