Politics - Govt investigating Mazda, BMW for steering loss

N

NewsBot

By KEN THOMAS 2010-07-02T14:37:40ZWASHINGTON (AP) -- The government is opening investigations into possible power steering problems in Mazda3 passenger cars and BMW Z4 sports cars....

View the full article

By KEN THOMAS 2010-07-02T14:37:40ZWASHINGTON (AP) -- The government is opening investigations into possible power steering problems in Mazda3 passenger cars and BMW Z4 sports cars....

View the full article

I hope this doesn't turn out like the whole Toyota recall thing. Tragic.

You mean another overblown investigation by the federal government to hobble the competition of it's own car companies?

View the full article

You mean another overblown investigation by the federal government to hobble the competition of it's own car companies?

My thoughts exactly...

P.S. I hit the wrong button and accidentally gave you neg rep, I'll go find two of your other posts and randomly give positive. ;)

View the full article

My thoughts exactly...

P.S. I hit the wrong button and accidentally gave you neg rep, I'll go find two of your other posts and randomly give positive. ;)

Don't worry about it. I'm not the type to whine or really care if my posts get positive or negative rep.

Unlike some, I don't post something a certain way, hoping to get a pat on the back. B)

View attachment 2843

Attachments

• 8d1bdf28314e758eac89d4f27605325a.jpg
    8d1bdf28314e758eac89d4f27605325a.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
Back