Posters

lol im not really big on my wall since im never really home but yeah i have LP, a beach towel(lol), and some really old posters i still need to get rid of,.....and one of star wars ..lol....a calendar in chinese if the month and year i was born....i think thats about it, oh and school pics, like dances, prom, and that jazz....

I had already posted the posters I have in my bedroom but I´ll post them again lol:

814d6720089477efa94ccb9cb557fc26.jpg

f5b0ba0c11f43654b893c15f887512ac.jpg

And I still have to put the Simpson´s one my dad bought for me :D

I have 2 linkin Park posters, two pictures of my favorite shows from Rolling Stone magazine(Miami Ink, and Criss Angel:Mindfreak), and picture of Bubbles from Trailer Park boys. I want more LP posters, Billy Talent, Evanescence, Adema, and Deftones

Right now,my walls are covered in watkins glen international race posters(I live about 4 miles from the track),but I want an LP poster,guess ill have to steal one from my friends hous. lol

I have about 4 LP Posters and a few other pictures. But not much yet. Here at my dads I have tons of pictures of some of my favorite "Nu Metal" bands torn out of magazines like "Circus" and "Hit Parader" I also have a Linkin Park Poster on my wall here too. In my office I have a Slipknot Poster and a Ferrari Enzo Poster.

I hope to get a "The Used" and "Atreyu" poster soon. Maybe another LP if I can find one.

335 Posters????? :eek:

I have alot of LP, some Nightwish, Evanescence, Greenday, Within Temptation, and some non-music, like one with a cree Indian prophecy, I want to put up more but my walls, closets and door are full! :(

I have about 150 The Lord Of The Rings posters, 20 LP's, 4 SlipKnot's and few others.

Back