pplz with AOL

i'm not aim illiterate lol! i'm actually an AIM guru, i've had it for..three years now, i've even modified my source code so it looks sexy lawl! my sign on screen doesn't look gay with the blue dude, here, i'll take a screen shot hold on.

;)

yeah lol. anyways, if you wanna talk, hit me up on aim, "Eternal Neurosis"

if you don't know how to add.. just double click someone's sn that you're not talkin to, and then it'll say your sn, and the sn you just double clicked on in 2 seperate boxes. click in the one that has the other persons sn, and put mine in. then type something in the actual IM field, and hit enter. i'll actually help you add it while we're talkin lawl! yeah, enough time wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyper said:
i'm not aim illiterate lol! i'm actually an AIM guru, i've had it for..three years now, i've even modified my source code so it looks sexy lawl! my sign on screen doesn't look gay with the blue dude, here, i'll take a screen shot hold on.

;)

if you don't know how to add.. just double click someone's sn that you're not talkin to, and then it'll say your sn, and the sn you just double clicked on in 2 seperate boxes. click in the one that has the other persons sn, and put mine in. then type something in the actual IM field, and hit enter. i'll actually help you add it while we're talkin lawl! yeah, enough time wasted.

How did u that??I wanna change the main part where the blue guy appears,tell me how plz :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
4everLP_Shinoda said:
How did u that??I wanna change the main part where the blue guy appears,tell me how plz :D :D

you gotta download reshack

don't worry, it's a perfectly legal program, just used to modify .dll files :thumbsup:

and then after that there's a bunch of complicated steps to do, but hte logon pic is one of the easy ones, so if you contact me on AIM/MSN i can help you out.

my msn currently = vertigo.exe@gmail.com

but i'm changing it soon lol.

Hyper said:

Oh wow! That skin looks awesome lol. How the hell did you do it =O

By the way, feel free to add me o0SugaxNxSpice0o =) I'm not much of an AOL expert myself, I only downloaded it because people on here and The Palace use it so eh :)

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Oh wow! That skin looks awesome lol. How the hell did you do it =O

By the way, feel free to add me o0SugaxNxSpice0o =) I'm not much of an AOL expert myself, I only downloaded it because people on here and The Palace use it so eh :)

lol, all it basically is is modifying files aim uses, hmm...think i should make a tutorial on it? lolz0rz, and i'll add you right now :thumbsup:

Back