PREDICTIONS: Album/Release Date, LPTV, Single

i really hope to get a album release dat in feb
like the first half of feb...
lp hasent been very active in the media lately with the new album...
damn i want a release date NOW

SAME HERE!!!

oh well i just hope some how it leaks and i can hear it before it comes out.....but i don't think it will leak at all....i heard they have **** load of security watching the studio like a hawk.

theimpact68 said:
SAME HERE!!!

oh well i just hope some how it leaks and i can hear it before it comes out.....but i don't think it will leak at all....i heard they have **** load of security watching the studio like a hawk.

Lol, if anyone watches Metalocalypse on Adult Swim, does anyone remember the Episode where they played the Fan Song? They beat the **** out of anyone with any type of recording device.

it'll leak. all albums do.

meteora leaked at least 2-3 weeks before it came out ^_^. every single album that comes out from a major band leaks lol.

Album Release Date/Name Announcement: February 5th
LPTV: February 5th
First Single in stores: March 27th
Album in stores: April 2nd

That's my prediction :)

theimpact68 said:
if it did leak would there be an announcement or something on the forums?

It didn't leak yet, he said two or three weeks before the album is out...If it's released on April 2nd, it should leak soon basically...

lol don't say anything about leaking >.<
lets hope it doesn't get leaked...
I wouldn't if I were in LP

anyways, I think the CD will be released at the latest in May.
I hope it gets released sooner of course...I wanna hear their new sound sooooo bad =(

DarknessLover said:
It didn't leak yet, he said two or three weeks before the album is out...If it's released on April 2nd, it should leak soon basically...
I know that lol
i've looked already lol

but like on some sites if somthing leaks then they are all hush hush about it...wherent you guys hush hush about lpu6 leaking?

na we were all so freaked out at ASP we were like **** it, talk about it lol

I bet the album will come out the Tuesday before Bamboozle

Honestly...I don't think the CD will be out before May...we can be happy if we get it by May...I mean...they haven't announced a single or a release date yet but usually you get a release date at least 3 months before the CD comes out...

Jeezy said:
Honestly...I don't think the CD will be out before May...we can be happy if we get it by May...I mean...they haven't announced a single or a release date yet but usually you get a release date at least 3 months before the CD comes out...
let's just hope your very wrong!!! lmao

Oh ****..I just want the damn album already!!! I'm getting gray hair here :(

Album Release Date/Name: March 26
LPTV: April 1st
First Single: April 24

LPFuse just posted info from a magazine that is usually pretty reliable and its saying April 30th. I think im gonna go with it how bout you guys? Makes since to me :thumbsup:

Back