*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

Have a blast Mark!

Something about the Chula Vista show:

2nd verse of In The End, Brad plays the ORIGINAL Pushing Me Away intro at some point. Listen, it's so clear. =]

Have a blast Mark!

Something about the Chula Vista show:

2nd verse of In The End, Brad plays the ORIGINAL Pushing Me Away intro at some point. Listen, it's so clear. =]

They've been doing that for a long time, since like 2004. I mentioned it to Hahninator way back. Listen to some shows from the Meteora World Tour, they do it quite often actually.

308f089d4ee84236a18de19eb0c92fdd.jpg

no violence at all. met the band, got autographs, talked to them, shook their hands, got a free club tattoo tshirt from LP security, got free PR07 shirt, posters and bag from LP. aaand got me a pic with me standing between MIKE AND CHESTER.

LP was really nice.

****ing amazing show. BIO was awesome. soooo damn good.

no violence at all. met the band, got autographs, talked to them, shook their hands, got a free club tattoo tshirt from LP security, got free PR07 shirt, posters and bag from LP. aaand got me a pic with me standing between MIKE AND CHESTER.

LP was really nice.

Sounds ****in awesome, with the free **** and all. You finally got to see LP live after all this time. :D Congratulations, I know it must have been a very awesome night.

EDIT: btw... which setlist did they do + did Mike do any Fort Minor verse or the like over POA? If you remember, lol. I couldn't clearly remember everything after my PR show in 04... it was just too extreme seein LP live.

LP was really nice.

Woah that looks awesome, glad it rocked for ya. Poor Mr. Hahn you cant see him it looks like he has a head but no body hmmm..

wow damn i love america, why did they let u get pic? is it always like that at m&g?

no it's not...

they didn't let us get pics in Berlin....but it was like the first show after they came back....so they probably didn't want to give away all the details...lol :confused:

but if you want a pic with LP....photoshop is your friend....:lol:

LP was really nice.

That's the way...HIDE THE BAND! haha.. hope you had fun!

Back