*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

now i know people like live audio
but what is ur guys main point of getting all these shows? to be the first to have them...to be popular? just for the hell of it? a secret contest?

but what is ur guys main point of getting all these shows? to be the first to have them...to be popular? just for the hell of it? a secret contest?

idk...every show is different and it's nice to be able to listen to them.

And those are high quality recordings...I mean you don't get that from every artist.

the collecting aspect plays a big part too

When do you expect the Mountain View set to be up? That's the main one I'm looking forward to right now, main reason being QWERTY/HHH... :)

edit; oh and yeah I read on Recordolution and it says tomorrow but I thought I may as well ask.

:boast: HAHAHAHA!!!:boast:

I can't help but smile and laugh a little...:) :rolleyes: 8P

I ALREADY HEARD IT!!!

:)thumbsup: i was there!:thumbsup: ) lol :lol:

and glad too, seeing how they apparently didn't do QWERTY and another song at their next show where they did Setlist C.

it says on recordolution that the mountainview show contains qwerty and that the show after that didnt contain qwerty but another track

heres hoping its a place for my head!

Hazi[LP]Tonz;516161 said:
it says on recordolution that the mountainview show contains qwerty and that the show after that didnt contain qwerty but another track

heres hoping its a place for my head!

no qwerty and no given up on the Chula Vista show

and they didn't replace the songs with something else

they have been late for the show...that's probably the reason they cut the songs

some news on the Phoenix show....

Rod did a drum solo during Bleed It Out and Mike did a little bit of Petrified leading into POA

to listen to the different live versions of songs and collecting

no qwerty and no given up on the Chula Vista show

and they didn't replace the songs with something else

they have been late for the show...that's probably the reason they cut the songs

some news on the Phoenix show....

Rod did a drum solo during Bleed It Out and Mike did a little bit of Petrified leading into POA

nice thanks for the info:thumbsup:, can't wait to hear it

cause it's Linkin Park and they're slow at everything lol.

the show is now up on live.linkinpark.com. the folks who went are downloading it, we'll see it uploaded hopefully soon.

Back